Random good picture Not show
1. He got timely treatment for his ailment.
2. He's always complaining of some ailment.
3. An old back ailment flared up, and he had to miss work for several days.
4. Colds, flu or any ailment that diminishes vocal stamina and luster are potentially disastrous.
5. Thus, therapy for a particular ailment may specifically be excluded from a policy, whilst surgery would be covered.
6. Every minor ailment is interpreted as the start of another tumour.sentencedict .com
7. He had some minor heart ailment, and then a kidney problem which could probably have been treated.
8. Whatever he knew about his ailment, my father made no concessions to it.
9. Neither ailment had been positively identified when she arrived at the Royal and it was decided to transfer her for further investigation.
10. The most commonly reported ailment among VDU operators is eye-strain.
11. There is one ailment where learning to relax is of special importance, and that is asthma.
12. She always knits her brows because of the ailment.
13. Yet is there really any ailment to cure?
14. No ailment was found, and he investigated again.
15. I don't have even the slightest ailment.
16. That kind of ailment it's better to cure in the early stages. "
17. Erectile dysfunction ( ED ) is a common ailment in middle - aged and old men.
18. Knowles' cures were just the thing,[sentencedict.com] and the price never compounded the ailment.
19. There is a misunderstanding abroad that I also suffer from this unpleasant ailment.
20. They surmised he had shoulder palsy or a complication from a long-hidden ailment contracted in the war.
21. Naturally, we turn to medical experts to help us distinguish between a cold and the flu or another ailment.
22. Early in his career, the story goes, a patient appeared with some minor ailment.
23. It is primarily preventative and treats the whole person rather than just the ailment.
24. And Platt admits that he is likely to need surgery in the near future to cure the ailment.
25. She had told him that she knew a magic drug to cure any ailment.
26. A person who is mentally ill has a temporary ailment, a condition brought about by emotional stress.
27. Tobacco use and the burning of solid fuels for indoor heating and cooking are the primary risk factors for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) – a lung ailment – in women.
28. Pain is not only important vital sign and primary symptom of some diseases, but also a common ailment.
29. Many English fans are suffering from a new strain of this ailment.
30. A surgical procedure for remedying an injury , an ailment , a defect , or a dysfunction.
More similar words: commencement, amendment, entertainment, sentiment, moment, comment, mentor, mention, payment, mentally, element, segment, momentum, document, fragment, monument, movement, comment on, basement, in a moment, equipment, implement, apartment, placement, statement, tournament, experiment, treatment, settlement, excitement.