Random good picture Not show
1. The prisoner was taken under escort to the jail.
2. He's been in jail for three months already.
3. The financier was released from jail last week.
4. He was led away to jail in handcuffs.
5. He faces three years in jail for selling narcotics.
6. The accused's elder sister bailed her out of jail.
7. The castle had been used as a jail.
8. Shaw languished in jail for fifteen years.
9. The offence carries a jail/prison/life/5-year sentence.
10. She received countless letters of support while in jail.
11. He's gone to jail for fraud.
12. There is no justification for holding her in jail.
13. He had his jail term cut for good behaviour.
14. He was brutalized by his experiences in jail.
15. Three prisoners escaped from a jail.
16. He received a twelve-month jail sentence.
17. She was sent to jail for eleven months.
18. The judge did not jail the young man, but put him on probation for a year.
19. Several local officials are in jail on charges of colluding with the Mafia.
20. The angry mob outside the jail was/were ready to riot.
21. A prisoner has escaped from a jail in northern England.
22. After his experience in jail , he has a pretty jaundiced view of the penal system.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. Rampaging prisoners ran riot through Strangeways jail.
24. They clapped his elder brother in jail.
25. Opposition leaders were flung into jail.
26. Prison officers continued to patrol the grounds within the jail.
27. If she carries on shoplifting, she'll end up in jail.
28. Last night he was being held in solitary confinement in Douglas jail.
29. Her lawyer said she understood the consequences of her actions and was prepared to go to jail.
30. One prison guard was killed when a riot broke out in the jail.