Random good picture Not show
1. He tried to magnify the part he played in the battle.
2. He tried to magnify the part he acted in the play.
3. A lens would magnify the picture so it would be like looking at a large TV screen.
4. His father's advice does not magnify with him.
5. The report tends to magnify the risks involved.
6. My soul doth magnify the Lord.
7. I want to magnify my mother's picture.
8. My soul does magnify the Lord.
9. She is inclined to magnify her troubles.
10. This report tends to magnify the risks involved.
11. Compliment people. Magnify their strengths, not their weaknesses. Joyce Meyer
12. This microscope can magnify an object up to forty times.
13. Shaving mirrors are slightly curved in order to magnify the image.
14. Binoculars magnify far-off objects.
15. Additionally, you can magnify a funny line by using the pause to accentuate your physical delivery.
16. Remember to magnify His work, Of which men sing.
17. Reflectional visible light sensor that can magnify the intensity of reflectional light by Darlington transistor is adopted in the sensor module.
18. Interfilamentary junction which connects branchial filaments magnify in size membrane and blood sinuses hidden become closer.
19. The insanity can magnify and motorize the snail mail.
20. Only 30 % of people can magnify and shorten their nostril.
21. His eyeglasses magnify phrases so he can read them.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. Most dictionaries define praise by giving synonyms like glorify, extol, commend, magnify, which is not really very helpful.
23. Every man who knows how to read has it in his power to magnify himself, to multiply the ways in which he exists, to make his life full, significant and interesting. Aldous Huxley
24. When you live alone it is very easy to magnify every little ache and pain into a life-threatening illness.
25. Toy problems may converge in a reasonable amount of time; real problems may magnify the task beyond reasonable limits.
26. He sought not to efface sorrow by forgetfulness, but to magnify and dignify it by hope.
27. Compressed strong Style Finish Spray enhances and fixes your style effect long. Easily create magnetic personality and magnify or tousy results.
28. "We communicate with our people about everything from how they can help us magnify our green message, to what scent we should choose for our next eco-friendly laundry detergent," said Hollender.
29. The double scale displaying schedule is very useful to magnify the details of the data within the last year for precise decision making.
30. The ultimate result is the formation of the thrombin and fibrin clot, and each enzymolysis accompaniment magnify effective.
More similar words: magnificent, magnitude, magnet, significant, significance, magnetic, significantly, magnetism, magna carta, magnanimity, magnanimous, electromagnetic, knife, sign in, uniform, even if, manifold, manifest, designing, recognize, cognitive, diagnose, stagnant, manifesto, recognised, image, diagnosis, diagnoses, recognition, homage.