Random good picture Not show
1. They had a detailed discussion of the issues.
2. The director detailed a group for fatigue duty.
3. The computer's characteristics are fully detailed in the brochure.
4. A detailed list of our publications is available on request.
5. This is a detailed inventory of all the jobs to be done.
6. The UN has established detailed criteria for who should be allowed to vote.
7. He left detailed instructions about the best way to proceed.
8. We need a detailed investigation to determine exactly why these cancers are occurring.
9. The law requires a detailed analysis of the potential impact on the environment of a proposed project.
10. In the absence of detailed documentary evidence, we can only make inferences about Minoan religion.
11. A detailed appraisal of the scheme will now be carried out.
12. Its recommendations are based on detailed comparisons between the public and private sectors.
13. Detailed implementation of the plans was left to the regional offices.
14. At the meeting they presented a detailed analysis of twelve schools in a London borough.
15. The book is detailed and well thought out.
16. He kept a detailed account of the suspect's movements.
17. The soldier was detailed to some duty.
18. I have a detailed miniature of the Titanic.
19. A witness gave a detailed description of the man.
20. He detailed a unit on a special service.
21. She detailed her plans to me.
22. The soldiers are detailed off for their various duties.
23. She kept the detailed notes of her travels.
24. She sent me detailed information about the project.
25. I detailed our plans to her.
26. I can't answer without more detailed information.
27. They were detailed to patrol the border.
28. Sort out all your bills, receipts(sentencedict.com), invoices and expenses as quickly as possible and keep detailed accounts.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. The Minister promised to give a written answer to the MP's detailed question.
30. His efforts involved thought experiments and analogies, rather than detailed experimentation.