Random good picture Not show
1. He replied to that charge scornfully.
2. He spoke of us scornfully as raw recruits .
3. Glancing at her scornfully, he told her that the dress was sold.
4. My Lady carelessly and scornfully abstracts her attention.
5. Kay looked at him scornfully.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. A well - fed man speaks scornfully of food.
7. "I didn't think so," the judge said scornfully.
8. He withdrew deeply and scornfully into his cell.
9. An English newspaper scornfully called him an " organgrinder without a monkey ".
10. Lk .8:53 And they laughed scornfully at Him, knowing that she had died.
11. Smiling scornfully, Hsieh - ch 'ü an asked , " Did you read the poetry of Su Man - shu and Huang Kung - tu ? "
12. Ah Fu laughed scornfully and said, " Who made me a cuckold?
13. Also smiling scornfully, he said, " What do you know about antiques!
14. An English newspaper scornfully called him an Italian " organgrinder without a monkey ".
15. Then, after scornfully bumping a crest, she would slide, and race, and splash down a long incline and arrive bobbing and nodding in front of the next menace.
16. I told him I was worried but he laughed scornfully.
17. "Are you well enough to carry on?" — "Of course," she responded scornfully.
18. No matter what tricks she applies, she has to face the divorce, she said scornfully.
19. The guard looked at the old man in rags scornfully.
20. He took off his Circassian cap to his master and looked scornfully at him.
More similar words: disdainfully, scorn, in full, in full swing, carefully, ruefully, wistfully, hopefully, skillfully, successfully, purposefully, corn, painful, corner, popcorn, full, score, disdainful, scorch, discord, gully, sully, full time, full-time, to the full, be full of, scorching, discordant, around the corner, at full speed.