Antonym: success. Similar words: fail, fail to, fair, faint, fairy, fairly, unfair, affair. Meaning: ['feɪljə(r)]n. 1. an act that fails 2. an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose 3. lack of success 4. a person with a record of failing; someone who loses consistently 5. an unexpected omission 6. inability to discharge all your debts as they come due 7. loss of ability to function normally.
Random good picture Not show
1) Failure is the only high-road to success.
2) Success has many fathers, while failure is an orphan.
3) Success has many fathers, but failure is an orphan.
4) Every failure one meets with adds to one’s experience.
5) Self-distrust is the cause of most of our failure.
6) Failure is the mother of success.
7) You make the failure complete when you stop strying.
8) Failure in a great enterprise is at least a noble fault.
9) Failure teaches success.
10) Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
11) All their plans ended in failure.
12) Don't be disheartened by a single failure.
13) The failure was caused by bad management.
14) Don't let one failure discourage you,(http://sentencedict.com/failure.html) try again.
15) Failure shows you have reasons to start again.
16) Fear of failure loomed large in his mind.
17) He ascribed his failure to bad luck.
18) All my efforts ended in failure.
19) The failure is due to the inadequacy of preparations.
20) All the schemes and intrigues are doomed to failure.
21) Don't let one failure discourage you.
22) The probable cause of death was heart failure.
23) Their plans seemed doomed to failure.
24) This failure leaves the child depressed and frustrated.
25) The attempt ended in abject failure.
26) I impute his failure to laziness.
27) He is becoming hardened to failure.
28) A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.
29) I believe that fame and celebrity, influence and power, success and failure, reality and illusion are all somehow neatly woven into a seamless fabric we laughingly call reality.
30) There is no such thing as darkness; only a failure to see.
1) All their plans ended in failure.
2) His failure made him desperate.
3) Don't let one failure discourage you, try again.
4) All my efforts ended in failure.
5) The failure is due to the inadequacy of preparations.
6) All the schemes and intrigues are doomed to failure.
7) Don't let one failure discourage you.
8) The probable cause of death was heart failure.
9) Their plans seemed doomed to failure.
10) This failure leaves the child depressed and frustrated.
11) The attempt ended in abject failure.
12) He is becoming hardened to failure.
13) Winston is not someone who accepts failure easily.
14) This policy is doomed to failure.
15) He was rather apprehensive of failure.
16) Don't be discouraged at failure.
17) The attempt was doomed to failure.
18) Failure to provide insurance rendered him liable to prosecution.
19) Another crop failure could result in widespread famine.
20) Defeat and failure make people humble.
21) His carelessness resulted in his failure in the exam.
22) The success or failure of the plan depends on you.
23) The hospital has a backup generator in case there is a power failure.
24) Given the failure of the previous plan, this turned out to be a relative success.
25) The failure of the company was a direct result of bad management.
26) Amnesty International denounced the failure by the authorities to take action.
27) The reason for the disaster was engine failure, not human error.
28) She is still coming to terms with the failure of her marriage.
29) The failure of this scheme contributed to her eventual downfall.
30) The flight has been cancelled due to mechanical failure .