Random good picture Not show
1. What does the job actually entail?
2. Such a decision would entail a huge political risk.
3. Restructuring will inevitably entail compromises.
4. The journey will entail changing trains twice.
5. That will entail an early start tomorrow morning.
6. It will entail driving a long distance every day.
7. The enterprise will entail enormous expense and labour on us.
8. Slippage on any job will entail slippage on the overall project.
9. Will production entail profits or losses?
10. Such goods entail the existence of consciousness, so they must relate to conscious experience in some way.
11. On the contrary, a given boundary may entail a combination of spatial, technical and social elements in different mixes.
12. Any price below the equilibrium price will entail a shortage; that is, quantity demanded will exceed quantity supplied.
13. Depending on the political system, this might entail voting and campaign activities to influence the selection and action of political authorities.
14. This would entail acceptance that such crises are an integral condition of the existence of liberalised capital markets.
15. Dissolution of the League did not entail the expiry of the supervisory function.
16. Topic-neutral knowledge is weaker than, and hence is entailed by, full knowledge, though it does not entail it.
17. This is not simple mimicry,(sentence dictionary) which would only entail being the same bright colour as a distasteful species.
18. A text would entail its interpretation only if meaning was exhausted by sense, the coded or literal meanings studied by semantics.
19. This may entail a major upheaval, but it will be more than compensated for later this month.
20. I had already been briefed about what the job would entail.
21. We had already been briefed about/on what the job would entail.
22. The result is that their high social mobility does not entail high levels of long distance spatial mobility.
23. The secretion of these hormonal peptides, particularly from the colon, is therefore likely to entail other mechanisms.
24. But such benefits as we may find here and elsewhere entail countervailing disadvantages.
25. Then there is the travelling back and forth to shows, which can often entail a long drive.
26. Some professions require you to seek further qualifications which entail another period of full-time study.
27. However, because of the much higher efficiency, such a configuration need not entail much higher natural gas demand.
28. Let us pause, for a moment, to note what that would entail.
29. Any effective international regulation of nuclear weapons is bound to entail troublesome incursions challenging prerogatives of national sovereignty.
30. You should be able to give a rough estimate of how much work each stage of the case is likely to entail.
More similar words: containment, detail, retail, entertainment, retailer, detailed, in detail, contain, container, ailment, mental, rental, maintain, mentally, parental, percentage, elementary, fundamental, documentary, orientation, experimental, ostentatious, presentation, argumentation, environmental, developmental, representation, implementation, representative, environmental protection.