Random good picture Not show
1. The opposition's newspapers assail the government each day.
2. Lamar Alexander has preferred to assail Forbes on his flat tax proposal.
3. He should assail the stronger with weapons, fire, and the administration of poisons.
4. Then doubts and fears did assail the very strongest.
5. The doubts and fears didn't assail the very strongest.
6. Here dark woods, stone cold assail.
7. We should assist parents not assail them.
8. The enemy may assail our defense positions tomorrow.
9. To assail with stinging criticism; excoriate.
10. It gets all the time the assail of bourgeois scholar.
11. By 1000 BC waves of invaders began to assail the land.
12. You ought to assail all the difficulty that may come your way with great courage.
13. When Nuggets fans assail Kobe Bryant a lot louder than that in Denver[http://sentencedict.com/assail.html], Lakers fans will think that's low-class .
14. Such are the thoughts which assail me since one fine Bysakh morning I awoke amidst fresh breeze and light, new leaf and flower, to find that I had stepped into my twenty-seventh year.
15. She went on to assail Palin for supporting Arctic oil exploration that could jeopardize delicate animal habitats and for dismissing measures to protect polar bears.
16. You ought to assail all the difficulties that may come your way with great courage.
17. The Government will not assail you. You can have no conflict without being yourselves the aggressors.
18. A stream of invective from some sectors of the press continues to assail the government.
19. We approached the east landing cautiously and the cliffs awoke with bird clamour which was to assail our ears until we left.
20. As the train rattled on, however(sentencedict.com), doubts began to assail me.
21. What force would be powerful or daring enough to assail the stronghold of these ancient worms?
22. Ling: ( laughs ) Good job , Shin! You knew he would try to assail me, right ?
23. Rubeus Hagrid : Its dynamical discover there. Theres a assail coming, Harry, meet same terminal time.
24. My heart is in anguish within me ; the terrors of death assail me.
25. No tree becomes rooted and sturdy unless many a wind assail it.
26. That's just a fraction of the thousands of communications - snail - mail and digital - that daily assail the White House.
27. And that is why the bad things, living near to men, assail them constantly, while the good things, who have to come down from the sky, only arrive at long intervals.
28. What did Sarah finally do as doubts continued to assail her concerning the promise?