Synonym: cab. Similar words: ataxia, taxi stand, taxidermy, axis, tax, maximum, dyspraxia, poll tax. Meaning: ['tæksɪ] n. a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money. v. 1. travel slowly 2. ride in a taxicab.
Random good picture Not show
1) Can you get me a taxi, please?
2) Do you know where I can get a taxi?
3) He drives a taxi .
4) Call me a taxi,[http://sentencedict.com/taxi.html] please.
5) John whistled for a taxi.
6) A taxi passed by just a moment ago.
7) If only I had gone by taxi.
8) Could you call a taxi for me?
9) The easiest way is to take a taxi.
10) Where's a taxi stand around here?
11) The taxi driver was angrily tooting his horn.
12) I'd like a tour by taxi.
13) I suggest you take a taxi.
14) The taxi driver revved up his engine.
15) I took a taxi back home.
16) I tipped the taxi driver 50 pence.
17) They walked because they couldn't afford a taxi.
18) I hailed a passing taxi.
19) I offered to pay the cost of the taxi.
20) She stood and watched as the taxi drove off.
21) Would you mind paying the taxi driver?
22) He settled back in the rear of the taxi.
23) The taxi skidded to a halt just in time.
24) I took a taxi to the airport.
25) The man jumped into a taxi.
26) Where can I catch a taxi?
27) Where can I get a taxi?
28) There's a taxi stand up ahead.
29) Hail a taxi, please.
30) I took a taxi from the station to the hotel.
More similar words: ataxia, taxi stand, taxidermy, axis, tax, maximum, dyspraxia, poll tax, income tax, taxpayer, tax return.