Synonym: grand, high-flown, high-minded, idealistic, lofty, noble-minded, rarefied, rarified, sublime. Similar words: alter, altered, alter ego, alternative, altercation, jilted, felted, alternatively. Meaning: [-tɪd] adj. of high moral or intellectual value; elevated in nature or style.
Random good picture Not show
1. The manager exalted many of his friends.
2. She was exalted to the position of president.
3. He was exalted to the postion of a general manager of the company.
4. The lyrics of Shakespeare exalted the audience.
5. I felt shy in such exalted company.
6. He was exalted as a pillar of the community.
7. You're moving in very exalted circles!
8. I felt exalted and newly alive.
9. She found him an exalted sinecure as a Fellow of the Library of Congress.
10. His son was exalted to a high position in the government through family connections.
11. But in death, every wally shall be exalted.
12. In this culture, establishing dominance is often exalted.
13. How many others in such exalted positions were disloyal?
14. But less exalted leakers had to beware.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. They look entirely at ease with their exalted status.
16. Black-and-white pictures that are closer to exalted family snapshots than art photography open the exhibition.
17. Volcker may have had exalted credentials as a central banker, but he was not deemed politically safe enough by Ronald Reagan.
18. The captain's love remains on this exalted plane throughout scenes of action in which idealism is not always satisfactorily integrated.
19. That share is rather less extensive and exalted than is often claimed for these bodies.
20. Her exalted moment of remembrance expired, she sighed in her relief and in her certainty of purpose.
21. The victorious students ran through the street in an exalted state of excitement.
22. She was the only woman to rise to such an exalted position.
23. He is not the first politician to kick down the ladder by which he has risen to exalted heights.
24. You must decide how to make the best use of your exalted position.
25. He had held up his head in the most exalted company.
26. He misses the camaraderie of the Bar and the exhilaration of forensic battle in the exalted courts.
27. Alongside similar bloodthirstiness, the romances display the gentler emotions of friendship and exalted love.
28. Leith doubted that she would ever meet the man in such a highly exalted position.
29. Jaq had spent the remainder of the voyage feeling exalted, yet pitiful.
30. Puisieulx Puisieulx is the smallest of the grand cru villages and certainly does not merit its exalted status.
More similar words: alter, altered, alter ego, alternative, altercation, jilted, felted, alternatively, alternative medicine, exact, hexapod, examine, exactly, example, vexation, molten, shelter, filter, svelte, for example, exasperate, examining, exanimate, exacerbate, exaggerate, adultery, ulterior, sheltered, exasperation, examination.