Synonym: assign, commission, delegate, division, dwell on, elaborate, fraction, fragment, itemize, part, portion, segment. Similar words: detailed, in detail, retail, retailer, retain, retaining, detect, vendetta. Meaning: ['diːteɪl] n. 1. an isolated fact that is considered separately from the whole 2. a small part that can be considered separately from the whole 3. extended treatment of particulars 4. a crew of workers selected for a particular task 5. a temporary military unit. v. 1. provide details for 2. assign to a specific task.
Random good picture Not show
1. I want to know more about it in detail.
2. The results must be analysed in detail.
3. The illustration had too much redundant detail.
4. Their daily lives are described in detail.
5. The plan was discussed in great detail.
6. The job requires skill and an eye for detail.
7. He could remember every trivial incident in great detail.
8. She told me every detail of her trip.
9. He explained it in detail.
10. He was careful enough to check up every detail.
11. He acted out the hero's part in detail.
12. For short, do not remember every detail, every mood.
13. We haven't discussed the matter in detail yet.
14. He stood still, absorbing every detail of the street.
15. He described what had happened in sickening detail.
16. Don't pass any detail over.
17. The slide gave close-up detail of petal formation.
18. He always checked every detail in a methodical way.
19. I wrote explaining the issues in great detail.
20. She planned her trip in meticulous detail.
21. Each chapter is referenced in minute detail.
22. He insisted on describing his operation in graphic detail while we were eating lunch.http://Sentencedict.com
23. Block out this unimportant detail at the top of your picture.
24. We are like wheat, here on earth to ripen. We ripen intellectually by letting in as much of the universe's complexity as we can. Morally we ripen by making our choices. And we ripen spiritually by openig our eyes to Creation's endless detail.
25. Our history teacher is always generalising;he never deals with anything in detail.
26. Our history teacher is always generalizing; he never deals with anything in detail.
27. The model of the village is accurate down to the last detail.
28. The report was marred by a mass of superfluous detail.
29. We have followed your instructions through to the last detail.
30. He wishes the govern-ment would be more attentive to detail in their response.