Random good picture Not show
1. I hope you don't mind this intrusion, Jon.
2. Their intrusion into our private lives is unwarrantable.
3. I really resented his intrusion in a family matter.
4. I resented this intrusion into my domestic affairs.
5. I felt it was a grotesque intrusion into our lives.
6. This newspaper article is a disgraceful intrusion into my private life.
7. She did not tolerate press intrusion into her private life.
8. His phone call was a welcome intrusion into an otherwise tedious morning.
9. This was another example of press intrusion into the affairs of the royals.
10. I demand an explanation for your rude intrusion upon my privacy.
11. She apologized for the intrusion but said she had an urgent message.
12. They condemned the new law as an unwarranted intrusion into people's private lives.
13. His deep-set eyes were normally narrowed against intrusion.
14. Where I sense more intrusion into my private life?
15. Some players resent the intrusion of religion into sports.
16. She didn't want his constant intrusion into her life.
17. Insiders are hermetically sealed from the intrusion of outsiders by the assumption of zero labour turnover.
18. He must resent the impertinent intrusion of the big car.
19. To look for her was an intrusion on her privacy.
20. They claim the noise from the new airport is an intrusion on their lives.
21. The First Amendment has a penumbra where privacy is protected from governmental intrusion.
22. Shopping - bag ladies are not very communicative and take general conversation as an intrusion.
23. I must make it up to him for the awful intrusion of last night.
24. The film star claimed that the police action was an intrusion on her private life.
25. This provision was overturned by the Supreme Court as a legislative intrusion on the executive authority of the president.
26. In other words,[sentencedict .com] the First Amendment has a penumbra where privacy is protected from governmental intrusion.
27. Food that is traditionally grown and free from the intrusion of technology will become increasingly desirable among the cognoscenti.
28. Wager and co-workers were struck by the strong resemblance of layered igneous rocks in the Skaergaard intrusion to clastic sedimentary rocks.
29. Perhaps my notion of wilderness is romantic and hopelessly out of date, but I have to say that I find paragliding an intrusion.
30. For a side weaned on non-stop youthful fantasy, the inevitable intrusion of reality in the Premiership is proving a disturbing experience.
More similar words: intrusive, obtrusive, unobtrusive, unobtrusively, intrude, in truth, fusion, allusion, infusion, illusion, confusion, preclusion, conclusion, in conclusion, disillusion, draw a conclusion, introduction, introspection, abstruse, distrust, untrue, intrigue, intrinsic, intricate, intrigued, introduce, intriguing, intramural, introspect, frustration.