Random good picture Not show
2. I have full assurance of his honsety.
3. He gave me his personal assurance that the vehicle was safe.
4. He would like an assurance that other forces will not move into the territory that his forces vacate.
5. She shows remarkable assurance on stage for one so young.
6. The EU is now acquiring greater assurance and authority.
7. She handled the crisis with total assurance.
8. He has a life assurance.
9. She spoke with calm assurance.
10. Masur led the orchestra with assurance.
11. He made an unctuous assurance.
12. He spoke with calm assurance.
13. He gave me an assurance that it would be ready by Friday.
14. They had given an absolute assurance that it would be kept secret.
15. He will have been pleased by Marshal Yazov's assurance of the armed forces' loyalty.
16. In conversation she exudes wit and self - assurance .
17. He gave an assurance that the work would be completed by Wednesday.
18. We now have a firm assurance of support from the government.
19. They accepted his assurance that patients would be treated as soon as possible.
20. There was an air of easy assurance and calm about him.
21. Their team had the assurance to claim that they would beat all their opponents.
22. Can you give us a categorical assurance that no jobs will be lost?
23. The young teacher lacked assurance in front of his class.
24. Priorities Plus combines life assurance with critical illness cover.
25. The quality assurance coordinator pro-posed to remedy that.
26. The personal assurance of the Mamur Zapt.
27. She writes casually,(http://Sentencedict.com) with unflappable assurance.
28. 'Jack will never agree to that,' he said with assurance.
29. It was good to see some of her old assurance coming back.
30. Even at a very young age she showed a great deal of assurance.
More similar words: insurance, endurance, assure, reassuring, france, entrance, tolerance, utterance, severance, surveillance, assistance, forbearance, entranceway, exuberance, appearance, perseverance, pressure, assume, assuage, assumption, commensurate, ranch, rancor, branch, rancid, franchise, transfiguration, cancel, dance, cancer.