Random good picture Not show
1. For want of a nail the shoe was lost; for want of a shoe the horse was lost; and for want of a horse the man was lost.
2. She hit the nail with a sledgehammer.
3. Harry damaged the saw on a nail.
4. He drove in a nail with one stroke of the hammer.
5. I found a nail sticking in the tyre.
6. A nail tore a hole in her skirt.
7. He hammered the nail in the wood.
8. It would be useful if you could nail down the source of this tension.
9. He hammered a nail into the wall and hung a picture on it.
10. The nail perforated her coat and left an ugly rip.
11. Can you knock this nail into the wood?
12. They were fighting tooth and nail.
13. Nail the sign to the post.
14. The nail ripped a hole in my jacket.
15. The key was hanging on a nail by the door.
16. Every word he said hit the nail on the head.
17. Can you hold this nail in position while I hammer it into the door?
18. Mishka got some nail scissors and started carefully trimming his fingernails.
19. Will you nail down that loose board in the floor?
20. The nail easily penetrated the soft wood.
21. Each successive revelation of incompetence is another nail in the chairman's coffin.
22. He hit the nail squarely on the head with the hammer.
23. A nail pierced the tire of his car.
24. Can you get this nail out of the wood?
25. I can't get this nail out,(sentencedict .com) it is too tight.
26. Use acetone to remove nail polish.
27. The long and costly strike proved to be the last nail in the company's coffin.
28. With a sense of great pride, I knocked the last nail in.
29. I had no hammer,so I had to pound the nail in with a stone.
30. He felt a sharp prick when he stepped on an upturned nail.