Random good picture Not show
1. For want of a nail the shoe was lost; for want of a shoe the horse was lost; and for want of a horse the man was lost.
2. She hit the nail with a sledgehammer.
3. Harry damaged the saw on a nail.
4. I found a nail sticking in the tyre.
5. A nail tore a hole in her skirt.
6. I knocked the nail out.
7. He hammered the nail in the wood.
8. Can you knock this nail into the wood?
9. They were fighting tooth and nail.
10. He hammered in the nail.
11. Nail the sign to the post.
12. The nail ripped a hole in my jacket.
13. The nail easily penetrated the soft wood.
14. He knocked the nail out.
15. The nail grows into flesh.
16. A nail pierced the tire of his car.
17. He drove in a nail with one stroke of the hammer.
18. It would be useful if you could nail down the source of this tension.
19. He hammered a nail into the wall and hung a picture on it.
20. The nail perforated her coat and left an ugly rip.
21. The nail is in.
22. The key was hanging on a nail by the door.
23. Every word he said hit the nail on the head.
24. Can you hold this nail in position while I hammer it into the door?
25. Mishka got some nail scissors and started carefully trimming his fingernails.
26. Will you nail down that loose board in the floor?
27. Each successive revelation of incompetence is another nail in the chairman's coffin.
28. He hit the nail squarely on the head with the hammer.
29. The long and costly strike proved to be the last nail in the company's coffin.
30. With a sense of great pride,(sentencedict .com) I knocked the last nail in.