Random good picture Not show
1. Analysts predict the retailer will continue to bleed red ink, with losses topping $180 million.
2. Wright took the helm at the food retailer in December 2001.
3. The retailer has to absorb the cost of wastage.
4. It made it almost impossible for the smaller retailer to compete against the multiples.
5. The retailer resells the goods at a higher price.
6. A bicycle retailer will have models from many different manufacturers to offer customers.
7. One high-street retailer has gone out of business.
8. Webb quickly became an important retailer in a city that was then a major center for pop music.
9. If the retailer wants to find out about sales figures, for example, he may present information as a bar chart.
10. First Price, a retailer selling the nightdress, said it would look at buying from abroad instead if this happened.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. Matalan, the out-of-town discount retailer, took the biggest hit.
12. For example, the retailer may decide not to make a profit on a particular item.
13. The continuous line shows what the retailer hopes to sell this year.
14. This gives the retailer a more attractive product for a larger market and helps the Company to create a stronger brand image.
15. Furniture retailer Conroys is trying to engineer a compromise.
16. A good retailer will enthuse about his stock and tempt you to try new foods.
17. Best Buy, the Minneapolis-based consumer-electronics retailer, has a bad case of the post-Christmas blues.
18. Consolidated Stores is a retailer and wholesaler of close-out merchandise.
19. The amount that is left after the retailer has paid his overheads is called net profit.
20. Alongside his impressive profits, the supermarket retailer issued a five-point manifesto for business confidence yesterday.
21. What the manufacturer / retailer needs is a larger supplier base in order to be more competitive.
22. The Dallas computer retailer said sales at stores open at least a year rose 10. 5 %.
23. Most of the profit goes to the retailer; some goes to the middleman, and the remaining portion goes to the producer.
24. Competition, therefore, is something the retailer has to consider very carefully.
25. The process is quite complex, given that a single retailer may purchase merchandise from thousands of vendors in a global market.
26. Sales at stores open at least a year fell 14. 2 % from the year-ago period, the discount retailer said.
27. My co-workers and I were all hired as sales associates at a large retailer at $ 6. 50 an hour.
28. Airedale Holdings' banks put the company into administrative receivership and have taken control of its subsidiary, the kitchens retailer Magnet.
29. Other criticisms of the Ridley ruling appear to show scant regard for the integrity of the retailer or its competitiveness.
30. If you want more or have any doubts about your suitability for racers, then seek advice from a specialist retailer.