Random good picture Not show
1. The side of a ship flares from the keel to the deck.
2. The yacht's keel is bolted to the hull.
3. Setting her life back on an even keel after their break-up had been incredibly difficult.
4. Women like her seldom stay on an even keel. Even the smallest things upset them.
5. Business is now back on an even keel after the postal strike.
6. Programmable shallow depth alarm and adjustable keel depth.
7. Then maybe they are on an even keel.
8. These two kept her on an even keel.
9. A Thames barge has no keel and is afloat in the first few inches of shoal water.
10. Truly I would keel over in spasms of exquisite nostalgia.
11. The legislated-excellence movement seems preoccupied with keel ing all learning within the four walls of the school.
12. That Nigel was on an even keel again was a double comfort.
13. Now that the crisis is over[sentencedict.com], we must try to get things back on an even keel.
14. You sense the stresses in the hull each time the keel meets the ground.
15. It took him a long time to get back on an even keel after his wife died.
16. Jason had helped him out with a series of loans, until he could get back on an even keel.
17. The new manager succeeded in putting the business back on an even keel.
18. There is no better ballast for keeping the mind steady on its keel, and saving it from all risk of crankiness, than business. James Russell Lowell
19. Others may yearn for life on a more even keel but they do not feel entitled to it.
20. The worker on the ladder looks as if he is ready to keel over from exhaustion.
21. By the time the taxi had delivered them to the restaurant Fabia was feeling on more of an even keel.
22. Had the peak risen up from the waters and punctured the keel(Sentencedict), thereby skewering the vessel in place?
23. They had to overcome engineering problems, a last-minute change of keel, and the withdrawal of their sponsor.
24. Confusion seems to reign in many areas of your life at present, so try to get on an even keel.
25. It would allow him to go quietly in his sleep or keel over happily on the fourth green.
26. In Chapter 11, companies' management usually remains in place while the company tries to get back on an even keel.
27. Karen, six years older than Iain, had held an even keel through adolescence.
28. But then he wasn't carrying tons of lead on a keel that had to be dragged through the water.
29. So when we got up here, I was really enjoying sort of keeping things on an even keel at home.
30. Once Muzzy Izzet had rounded off a neatly worked equaliser the Second Division side might have been expected to keel over.
More similar words: feel, heel, peel, kneel, steel, freely, feel out, keep, keen, pinwheel, feelings, feel like, keep up, keep on, keep off, keep to, unfeeling, keep away, keep down, wheelchair, keep from, keep out of, keep back, ferris wheel, take effect, keep up with, keep in mind, finite element, housekeeping, keep an eye on.