Similar words: filter, filtering, felted, tilt, lilt, built, quilt, fail to. Meaning: [dʒɪlt] adj. rebuffed (by a lover) without warning.
Random good picture Not show
1. She was stalked by a jilted ex-boyfriend.
2. He jilted her for his best friend's sister.
3. She was shot by her jilted lover.
4. She jilted her fiance just before the wedding.
5. He was jilted by his fiancee.
6. Driven to distraction, he murdered the woman who jilted him.
7. Her jilted boyfriend has sworn revenge on her new husband.
8. The Celtics, meanwhile, felt like the proverbial jilted lover.
9. Kobe Bryant jilted college for professional basketball.
10. When he was jilted after five years together it had a devastating effect.
11. Matthew Broderick and Meg Ryan are two jilted lovers who combine to seek revenge on their former partners.
12. A: I hear your girl jilted you. Too bad.
13. Police want to interview her jilted lover.
14. We know this man had jilted three previous fiancee.
15. When he lost his money she jilted him.
16. When love fades, the jilted may seek consolation in the thought that there are plenty more fish in the sea.
17. The jilted lover soon rallied and found new friends ; The stock market rallied.
18. She has been jilted and I am trying to console her.
19. The lace curtains seemed to have survived from obscurity, like the antique gown of a jilted bride.
19. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
20. Grace Bird is an abandoned wife and Babs's Stanislaus has jilted her.
21. In order to riding too quickly, the motorcycle a head of falls down and rob of wrap is also jilted one side.
22. Tun - weng grew solemn and said, " Then, you've been - you've been what they call ` jilted.'
23. He at himself ugg boots in the mind occupied yet lent brandy apt pack by namely time lunatic made it so in the colleagues in front space, she jilted his palm apt still jilt Yuan?
24. Hsieh - ch'an knew all about Hsin - mei's being jilted.
25. What a disgrace it would be if he were to be jilted by a teen - age girl!
More similar words: filter, filtering, felted, tilt, lilt, built, quilt, fail to, guilty, built up, alter, shelter, molten, svelte, altered, ulterior, sheltered, adultery, alter ego, adulterate, altercation, alternative, alternatively, alternative medicine, noted, fitted, tedium, suited, rooted, gifted.