Random good picture Not show
1. He refused to appear nude in the film.
2. The film had an exciting plot.
3. The critics' rating of the film was low.
4. The film looks back at Spain's glorious past.
5. Her latest film is classified/rated PG.
6. We also went to see the film.
7. The film was shot on location in France.
8. The film exploited his image and infringed his copyright.
9. This new film will please his legions of admirers.
10. The film is spoiled by some very wooden acting.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. I have ten exposures left on this film.
12. The film was an undoubted success.
13. The film is full of mindless violence.
14. The film will be screened next week.
15. I've seen a clip from the film.
16. The film has recently won a shedload of awards.
17. We saw the film and afterwards walked home together.
18. Each film gets a snappy two-line summary.
19. We darkened the room to show the film.
20. The film was dreadful - all spooks and vampires.
21. We've got the film on tape.
22. Her latest film has generated a lot of interest/excitement.
23. The film is a visual art.
24. In 1952 she wed film director Roger Vadim.
25. A Disney film can always fill cinemas .
26. The film was panned by the critics.
27. Watching that film really did something to me.
28. Spielberg's new film is packing in the crowds.
29. The audiences are enthusing over the new film.
30. His last film was a complete turkey.