Random good picture Not show
1. One mail drives out another.
2. We do our business by mail.
3. Do not open any mail marked 'Confidential'.
4. Air mail is quicker than sea mail.
5. I'll forward any mail to your new address.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Should I mail this letter to you?
7. The morning mail has just been delivered.
8. She's been reading my private mail.
9. Your cheque is in the mail.
10. Where can I mail this?
11. Is there any mail for me this morning?
12. The post office got behind in delivering Christmas mail.
13. Is there a postal / mail delivery on Saturdays?
14. 'Is there any mail?' 'Not much.'
15. This mail service is called Rural Free Delivery.
16. 'Has the mail come yet?' 'I'll look and see.
17. The letter is in the mail.
18. Ed was snowed under with fan mail when he was doing his television show.
19. The secretary has a large amount of mail to answer every day.
20. The Daily Mail has the headline "The Voice of Conscience".
21. Mail from home is a great morale booster for our soldiers.
22. The toys are available by mail order from Opi Toys.
23. Compensation for lost or damaged mail will be handled by the postal service.
24. The mailman propped his bicycle up against the wall and put the mail into the mailbox.
25. We will mail you...
26. When poorer people use credit, mail order is the key source.
27. She left her address with a request that any mail should be sent on to her.
28. Grey-market perfumes and toiletries are now commonly sold by mail.
29. The post office has promised to resume first class mail delivery to the area on Friday.
30. If we want to send something to another department, we use the internal mail.