Random good picture Not show
1. We do our business by mail.
2. Do not open any mail marked 'Confidential'.
3. Ed was snowed under with fan mail when he was doing his television show.
4. The secretary has a large amount of mail to answer every day.
5. The Daily Mail has the headline "The Voice of Conscience".
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Air mail is quicker than sea mail.
7. I'll forward any mail to your new address.
8. Mail from home is a great morale booster for our soldiers.
9. Should I mail this letter to you?
10. The toys are available by mail order from Opi Toys.
11. Compensation for lost or damaged mail will be handled by the postal service.
12. The mailman propped his bicycle up against the wall and put the mail into the mailbox.
13. When poorer people use credit, mail order is the key source.
14. The morning mail has just been delivered.
15. She's been reading my private mail.
16. Your cheque is in the mail.
17. Is there any mail for me this morning?
18. The post office got behind in delivering Christmas mail.
19. Is there a postal / mail delivery on Saturdays?
20. 'Is there any mail?' 'Not much.'
21. One mail drives out another.
22. A mail van was parked beside my house when I got home.
23. This mail service is called Rural Free Delivery.
24. 'Has the mail come yet?' 'I'll look and see.
25. She left her address with a request that any mail should be sent on to her.
26. Grey-market perfumes and toiletries are now commonly sold by mail.
27. The post office has promised to resume first class mail delivery to the area on Friday.
28. If we want to send something to another department, we use the internal mail.
29. I stopped in at work on the way home to check my mail.
30. A boat goes over to the island once a week with mail and provisions.