Synonym: bare, common, dull, easy, effortless, half-witted, idiotic, ignorant, mere, moronic, ordinary, plain, sheer, stupid. Antonym: complex. Similar words: simply, implement, implementation, ample, temple, complex, sample, complete. Meaning: ['sɪmpl] n. 1. any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties 2. a person lacking intelligence or common sense. adj. 1. having few parts; not complex or complicated or involved 2. easy and not involved or complicated 3. apart from anything else; without additions or modifications 4. exhibiting childlike simplicity and credulity 5. lacking mental capacity and devoid of subtlety 6. (botany) of leaf shapes; of leaves having no divisions or subdivisions 7. unornamented.
Random good picture Not show
1. Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.
2. The rules of the game are quite simple.
3. The basic idea is simple.
4. They invited us to partake of their simple meal.
5. The church was austere and simple.
6. Will you partake of our simple meal?
7. Students are required to undertake simple experiments.
8. Answer with a simple 'Yes' or 'No.'.
9. Take time to enjoy the simple things in life.
10. We usually have a simple meal at midday.
11. Her brother's a bit simple, but he's quite harmless.
12. There's no simple solution to this problem.
13. Give the necessary information but keep it simple.
14. It was a simple case of mistaken identity.
15. The play has a very simple plot.
16. They wear simple clothes and shun modern contrivances.
17. The equation is simple: research breeds new products.
18. Single is simple,[sentencedict .com] double is trouble.
19. He wrote a story in simple English.
20. They live simple and happy lives.
21. There is no simple answer to this question.
22. Draw a simple diagram of the leaf structure.
23. Small savoury biscuits provide a simple appetizer.
24. Encyclopedias on CD-ROM include sound, illustrations and simple animations.
25. It should have been a simple matter to check.
26. It's quite simple to upgrade the indexing software.
27. The problem and the answer are very simple.
28. The answer is really quite simple.
29. Aspirin is a simple but highly effective treatment.
30. The machine is quite simple to use.
More similar words: simply, implement, implementation, ample, temple, complex, sample, complete, imply, example, for example, complexity, implicit, imploring, implacable, implication, simile, similar, similarly, similarity, simultaneously, plea, plead, apple, pledge, purple, replete, please, plenty, people.