Random good picture Not show
1. Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.
2. The rules of the game are quite simple.
3. The secret of happiness could be as simple as remembering the good times and forgetting the regrets.
4. They invited us to partake of their simple meal.
5. This is a cheap and simple process. However there are dangers.
6. Happiness is simple:You and I,sitting together,chatting,laughing out loud and doing sth. stupid.
7. The church was austere and simple.
8. This makes it extremely simple to save what you find with an electronic bookmark so you can return to it later.
9. All this information can be conveyed in a simple diagram.
10. Will you partake of our simple meal?
11. Students are required to undertake simple experiments.
12. A simple mathematical formula has been devised to allow you to calculate the interest due.
13. Answer with a simple 'Yes' or 'No.'.
14. Ordinary working with unusual attitude to complete, simple questions to use a comprehensive thinking to decision, the matter will look at the way,[sentencedict .com] distant ideal rely on real efforts to achieve.
15. Buddhist ethics are simple but its practices are very complex to a western mind.
16. When we learn to treasure simple happiness, we will be winners in life.
17. Take time to enjoy the simple things in life.
18. The argument needs to progress beyond the simple assertion that criminals are made not born.
19. We usually have a simple meal at midday.
20. And now here is my secret, a very simple secret. It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eyes.
21. Her brother's a bit simple, but he's quite harmless.
22. There's no simple solution to this problem.
23. Fashion is not only a kind of appearance, or an inner, popular may not be suitable for you, but according to their own characteristics to dress up yourself, you belong to that kind, mature, lady, or simple and natural, or pure, or movement, a fact that can all be fashionable.
24. We may conclude that he never had recourse to this simple experiment.
25. We serve traditional French food cooked in a lighter way, keeping the presentation simple.
26. The old system was fairly complicated whereas the new system is really very simple.
27. The issues are finely balanced and there is no simple answer to the question.
28. If you want to be successful, it's just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing.
29. The problems in our schools do not have a simple remedy.
30. It was delightful news for me to learn that you have received a Doctor's Degree from Chicago University.To have reached this milestone at a young age is simple great.I really envy you the opportunities that lie ahead.Hearty congratulations.
More similar words: simply, implement, implementation, ample, temple, complex, sample, complete, imply, example, for example, complexity, implicit, imploring, implacable, implication, simile, similar, similarly, similarity, simultaneously, plea, plead, apple, pledge, purple, replete, please, plenty, people.