Random good picture Not show
(1) You'll have ample time for questions later.
(2) Ample free parking is available.
(3) small piece of cake will be ample, thank you.
(4) Her ample bosom wobbled as she laughed.
(5) There was ample time to get to the airport.
(6) We have ample money for the journey.
(7) You'll have ample opportunity to ask questions after the talk.
(8) There'll be ample opportunity to relax, swim and soak up some sun.
(9) There is ample car parking off site.
(10) Thirty dollars will be ample for the purpose.
(11) £5 will be ample for my needs.
(12) The hotel is centrally situated with ample free parking.
(13) They had ample warning of the factory closure.
(14) The new flat has ample living space.
(15) The election was given ample coverage on TV.
(16) The director of the company receives an ample salary.
(17) There is ample evidence that climate patterns are changing.
(18) Make sure you have ample time to prepare for the new day ahead.
(19) Cook pieces of succulent chicken with ample garlic and a little sherry.
(20) She found ample room for her things in the wardrobe.
(21) The driver had ample time to brake or swerve and avoid the woman.
(22) There's ample evidence that the lawyer knew exactly what she was doing. Sentencedict.com
(23) The young couple have already saved ample money for the summer vocation.
(24) These clothes belonged to a man of more ample girth.
(25) There is ample space in the interior of the car.
(26) There's ample room for the children on the back seat.
(27) Ample food and clothing by working with our own hands.
(28) The equivalent of two tablespoons of polyunsaturated oils is ample each day.
(29) The sun was setting fast, but there was still ample light.
(30) She was able to shoot the rumour down in flames with ample documentary evidence.
More similar words: sample, for example, temple, complex, complexity, implement, implementation, lamp, camp, campus, rampage, damping, champion, campaign, plea, plead, apple, people, purple, couple, championship, multiple, principle, comply, imply, a couple of, simply, employ, resplendent, complaint.