Random good picture Not show
1. He knew that Carlton could be an implacable foe.
2. The government faces implacable opposition on the issue of nuclear waste.
3. He knew that Karl could be an implacable foe.
4. Young and old saw in him an implacable opponent of apartheid.
5. The city seemed to glitter in hard, implacable triumph.
6. The Times has probably become his most implacable critic.
7. Iraq is one of Israel's most implacable enemies.
8. Implacable, with arms folded, and a mulish pout.
9. Across that implacable distance a train carrying a message would crawl with the slowness of a beetle.
10. Against the implacable opposition of its lord, Aylesbury failed utterly to hold on to the corporate status granted it in 1554.
11. While the implacable opposition of Gen Aoun is the main obstacle in his path, there are plenty of other difficulties.
12. Papinian's divergent decision seems to rest on more implacable opposition to infringing freedom of testation.
13. He had been its implacable scourge, its unbending critic, preaching and practising austerity and revenge.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. The implacable opposition of employers had forced wages down despite the most determined efforts of the trade unions.
15. We are fascinated, all of us, by the implacable otherness of others.
16. No one can say that implacable biology ordains failure, that gay social organization is fixed, promiscuous, and doomed.
17. Then there's nothing but the implacable, soul-less beat, and a subdued babble of shudders and metallic gasps.
18. He was constantly persecuted by his implacable enemies.
19. Arguments proved useless, he was implacable.
20. Operation Rescue was an organization notorious for its confrontational tactics and its implacable opposition to abortion under all circumstances.
21. They simply stayed where they where, circled about their prisoner, their faces implacable(sentencedict.com), their eyes cold.
22. The nuns do not, as a matter of religious conviction, use such modern conveniences, but city bureaucrats were implacable.
23. What I miss, however, in Charles Dance's Coriolanus is a sense of implacable danger.
24. He was frightened by the dank smell of the earth and the implacable weight of matter.
25. Finally, the weight of scientific evidence, wielded by an implacable defense attorney, got Miller released and another man indicted.
26. That one has long since vanished, as a result of the Falls' implacable backward erosion.
27. Love is the one thing we have against the implacable tyranny of time.
28. C., chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, is an implacable foe of the treaty.
29. The cook stood there like a shrivelled bootlace, tight-lipped, implacable, disapproving.
30. He was a most gentle person and yet he could appear implacable.
More similar words: impeccable, cable, inexplicable, macabre, place, imply, replace, in place, simply, in place of, placement, out of place, workplace, take place, implicit, complaint, imploring, implement, marketplace, replacement, implication, able, complain about, contemplate, take the place of, table, in the first place, usable, unable, enable.