Random good picture Not show
1. Cleo blushed. She had not meant to imply that he was lying.
2. This does not necessarily imply that children achieve better results in private schools.
3. I never meant to imply any criticism.
4. What did she imply in her words?
5. What do you imply by that statement?
6. Freedom does not necessarily imply responsibility.
7. How dare she imply that I was lying?
8. Cheerfulness doesn't always imply happiness.
9. High profits do not necessarily imply efficiency.
10. I don't wish to imply that you are wrong.
11. Empathy for the criminal's childhood misery does not imply exoneration of the crimes he committed as an adult.
12. This statement should not be taken to imply that the government is exonerated of all blame.
13. The letter seems to imply that the minister knew about the business deals.
14. But this does not imply public generosity either.
15. Second, stability does not imply fixity or constancy.
16. And the Byzantine coins imply some connection with Constantinople.
17. Is everything as urgent as your stress would imply? Terri Guillemets
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. Did this imply that women preached in the beginning?
19. Obedience did not imply approval, however.
20. Democracy does not imply a limitless diversity within society.
21. And that would imply either anarchy or autocracy.
22. Affiliation may not imply successful recovery. Individual characteristics that have been investigated are as varied as the researchers performing the studies.
23. Barth believes that the scriptures from Genesis forward imply the headship of man and the subordination of woman.
24. Their failure to reply to our letter seems to imply a lack of interest.
25. The use of the words "modern" and "old" is not meant to imply the superiority of one over the other.
26. They claim that signature of the peace accord did not imply recognition of the state's sovereignty.
27. None of what has been said should be taken to imply criticism.
28. You've got it all wrong. I never meant to imply that you were responsible.
29. Our use of this metaphor is not intended to imply that heroin use is a physical disease with viral or organic origins.
30. He was fully dressed, his shirt creased enough to imply he had not been to bed at all.
More similar words: simply, comply, comply with, implement, implication, implementation, apply, reply, supply, sharply, apply to, apply for, impact, import, shrimp, impose, impair, glimpse, impulse, impress, improved, temple, complex, sample, employ, important, impressive, impression, employee, employer.