Random good picture Not show
1. Poetry is simply the most beautiful, impressive and widely effective mode of saying things, and hence its importance.
2. People often simply abandon their pets when they go abroad.
3. Simply phone the ticket hot-line and all that aggro will be a thing of the past.
4. Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. Henry Ford
5. The table is simply a chipboard circle on a base.
6. All pollution is simply an unused resource.
7. The army intends to take the city or simply starve it into submission.
8. So she simply welcomed him and reminded him of the last time they had met.
9. He simply sailed through the difficult exam.
10. Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes, it simply means that you are a strong person.
11. The trick is done simply by sleight of hand.
12. This work is simply not good enough.
13. I could simply not be heard in the tumult.
14. They've furnished the room very simply.
15. Some people simply can't take it and they just go insane.
16. You can enjoy all the water sports,(Sentencedict) or simply lie on the beach.
17. Instead of simply punishing them, the system encourages offenders to modify their behaviour.
18. She bridled, then simply shook her head.
19. Using these missiles to down civilian aircraft is simply immoral and totally unjustifiable.
20. True education does not consist in simply being taught facts.
21. Feminism is simply another device to ensnare women.
22. It is simply a question of time.
23. The world can be changed by man's endeavor(sentencedict.com), and that this endeavor can lead to something new and better .No man can sever the bonds that unite him to his society simply by averting his eyes . He must ever be receptive and sensitive to the new ; and have sufficient courage and skill to novel facts and to deal with them .
24. She had noted down the names and she told me the story simply and factually.
25. It's not yet clear whether the Prime Minister's resignation offer is a serious one, or whether it's simply a tactical move.
26. The security is so bad here that anyone can simply walk in and take what he wants.
27. The cause of suffering is selfish desire, whether it is the desire for pleasure, desire for revenge, or simply desire for a long life.
28. His skill lies in his ability to communicate quite complex ideas very simply.
29. When things get a bit too much , she simply tunes out temporarily.
30. These lines make far more sense when declaimed than when simply read out.
More similar words: imply, comply, comply with, implement, implication, implementation, similar, similarly, similarity, reply, supply, apply, apply to, sharply, apply for, simultaneously, shrimp, impose, import, impact, impair, glimpse, impulse, impress, improved, temple, complex, employ, sample, important.