Random good picture Not show
1. Poetry is simply the most beautiful, impressive and widely effective mode of saying things, and hence its importance.
2. All pollution is simply an unused resource.
3. He simply sailed through the difficult exam.
4. The trick is done simply by sleight of hand.
5. This work is simply not good enough.
6. I could simply not be heard in the tumult.
7. They've furnished the room very simply.
8. The meal was simply splendid.
9. She bridled, then simply shook her head.
10. His handwriting is simply terrible.
11. Feminism is simply another device to ensnare women.
12. It is simply a question of time.
13. The government has simply ignored the problem altogether.
14. They have simply misunderstood what rock and roll is.
15. Simply add hot water and stir.
16. Youth is simply an attitude of mind.
17. He made me an offer I simply couldn't refuse.
18. I turned round and she had simply vanished.
19. "I am home,(Sentencedict) " he said simply.
20. She simply observes the outward forms of religion.
21. Simply to silence, do not leave free and easy.
22. Their support had simply withered away.
23. The runway is simply a strip of grass.
24. He simply rehashed the same story.
25. People often simply abandon their pets when they go abroad.
26. Simply phone the ticket hot-line and all that aggro will be a thing of the past.
27. Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. Henry Ford
28. The table is simply a chipboard circle on a base.
29. The army intends to take the city or simply starve it into submission.
30. The world can be changed by man's endeavor, and that this endeavor can lead to something new and better .No man can sever the bonds that unite him to his society simply by averting his eyes . He must ever be receptive and sensitive to the new ; and have sufficient courage and skill to novel facts and to deal with them .
More similar words: imply, comply, comply with, implement, implication, implementation, similar, similarly, similarity, reply, supply, apply, apply to, sharply, apply for, simultaneously, shrimp, impose, import, impact, impair, glimpse, impulse, impress, improved, temple, complex, employ, sample, important.