Random good picture Not show
1. The report highlights the similarity between the two groups.
2. Any similarity between this film and real events is purely coincidental.
3. Did you remark the similarity between them?
4. There is some similarity in the way they sing.
5. She bears a striking similarity to her mother.
6. The astonishing similarity between my brother and my first-born son.
7. The area bears a superficial similarity to south London.
8. The similarity between them has often been remarked on.
9. The present crisis bears some similarity to the oil crisis of the 1970s.
10. Here the similarity with Western politics ends.
11. There are several points of similarity between the two cases.
12. The similarity between the two invites comparison.
13. They are both blonde, but there the similarity ends .
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. There were points of similarity between them.
15. I can see the similarity between you and your mother.
16. In that respect they therefore have some similarity with hire-purchase agreements.
17. The extent to which situational similarity on the perceptual side corresponds with similarity in the behavioural reports indicates individual consistency across situations.
18. The similarity is that your risks are spread over a much wider range of investments than you could achieve on your own.
19. They had a ghostly, opalescent similarity.
20. Is there some functional similarity with mate choice in quail?
21. Note the similarity with the techniques cited earlier that are used in other outstanding businesses.
22. The similarity of groups within traditional society does not mean that they are heavily dependent on each other: quite the contrary.
23. They are both doctors but that is where the similarity ends.
24. She is also 25 and a native of Birmingham, but the similarity ends there.
25. Helen is also 25 and from Birmingham, but the similarity ends there.
26. We can obviously interpret z as an index of the similarity of the two countries.
27. Why then did Goethe claim so vigorously that there was a close similarity between his and Runge's views on colour?
28. Again there is an underlying theme of likeness tempered with difference; of similarity spiced with variety.
29. It had four wheels,[sentencedict.com] but that was where the similarity to anything she had ever driven ended.
30. If this was Richard's first experience of war it bore an ironical similarity to his last.
More similar words: similar, similarly, popularity, militarism, availability, minority, priority, security, celebrity, authority, at regular intervals, simply, jubilant, mild, available, family, be available, simultaneously, timing, smile on, milking, million, military, familiar, diminish, minimize, to the limit, eliminate, arid, diminutive.