Random good picture Not show
1. The report highlights the similarity between the two groups.
2. Did you remark the similarity between them?
3. There is some similarity in the way they sing.
4. She bears a striking similarity to her mother.
5. The area bears a superficial similarity to south London.
6. Any similarity between this film and real events is purely coincidental.
7. The astonishing similarity between my brother and my first-born son.
8. The similarity between them has often been remarked on.
9. Here the similarity with Western politics ends.
10. The similarity between the two invites comparison.
11. There were points of similarity between them.
12. The present crisis bears some similarity to the oil crisis of the 1970s.
13. There are several points of similarity between the two cases.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. They are both blonde, but there the similarity ends .
15. I can see the similarity between you and your mother.
16. They had a ghostly, opalescent similarity.
17. On the output side the similarity is less clear-cut.
18. This close similarity indicates a second written source.
19. For Lind, similarity is a key concept.
20. But that is a superficial similarity.
21. This similarity is provided by the average quantities.
22. They say the cases bear no similarity.
23. To show similarity and difference in historical information.
24. The similarity is slight, but unmistakable.
25. However, there the similarity ends.
26. They found marked points of similarity.
27. But there is some similarity in appearance.
28. They are both doctors but that is where the similarity ends.
29. She is also 25 and a native of Birmingham, but the similarity ends there.
30. Helen is also 25 and from Birmingham, but the similarity ends there.
More similar words: similar, similarly, popularity, militarism, availability, minority, priority, security, celebrity, authority, at regular intervals, simply, jubilant, mild, available, family, be available, simultaneously, timing, smile on, milking, million, military, familiar, diminish, minimize, to the limit, eliminate, arid, diminutive.