Synonym: bias, complicated, confused, inclination, involved, leaning, mixed, prejudice. Antonym: brief, plain, simple. Similar words: complexity, sample, temple, comply, for example, implement, complaint, comply with. Meaning: ['kɒmpleks] n. 1. a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts 2. a compound described in terms of the central atom to which other atoms are bound or coordinated 3. (psychoanalysis) a combination of emotions and impulses that have been rejected from awareness but still influence a person's behavior 4. a whole structure (as a building) made up of interconnected or related structures. adj. complicated in structure; consisting of interconnected parts.
Random good picture Not show
(2) The company has a complex organizational structure.
(3) In this new book, Harrison brilliantly disentangles complex debates.
(4) He was an unusually complex man.
(5) Photosynthesis is a highly complex process.
(6) The task requires a good comprehension of complex instructions.
(7) The plot of the TV series is quite complex.
(8) Some monkeys have a very complex social hierarchy.
(9) This is a highly complex matter.
(10) The mechanics of the process are quite complex.
(11) It is a simple melody with complex harmonies.
(12) The structure of this protein is particularly complex.
(13) Later centuries saw the development of a complex transport system.
(14) The risks can be so complex that banks hire mathematicians to puzzle them out.
(15) He found his way through the complex maze of corridors.
(16) As the world becomes more complex, some things do, of course, standardize and globalize.
(17) His complex anger flamed afresh , and Ruth was in terror of him.
(18) The new sports complex is on target to open in June.
(19) He was studying the complex similarities and differences between humans and animals.
(20) The new sports complex has everything needed for many different activities.
(21) It is impossible to understand the complex nature of the human mind.
(22) He put over a complex and difficult business deal.
(23) The army is an extremely complex organism.
(24) It's a useful introduction to an extremely complex subject.
(25) Buddhist ethics are simple but its practices are very complex to a western mind.
(26) His skill lies in his ability to communicate quite complex ideas very simply. Sentencedict.com
(27) Don't keep on at him about his handwriting or he'll get a complex.
(28) The pilot has to carry out a series of complex manoeuvres.
(29) The architect had produced a scale model of the proposed shopping complex.
(30) A careful driver will often stop talking before carrying out a complex manoeuvre.
More similar words: complexity, sample, temple, comply, for example, implement, complaint, comply with, compliance, implementation, complicated, complain about, accomplishment, accomplishments, flexible, flexibility, plea, plead, apple, purple, people, couple, principle, multiple, imply, a couple of, employ, simply, employee, employer.