Random good picture Not show
1. The King was clothed in a purple gown.
2. His face turned purple with rage.
3. The plant has a brilliant purple flower.
4. His face turned an unnatural shade of purple.
5. There is a purple airway in London Airport.
6. Despite occasional patches of purple prose, the book is mostly clear and incisive.
7. She had a purple dress on with a silver-white necklace.
8. How beautiful the purple flower is!
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Her face was covered in purple blotches.
10. Its large leaves often show a delicate purple tint.
11. 'Well, at least it's not purple,' she commented drily.
12. She wore a dress of dark purple.
13. The lamps all had matching purple shades.
14. The team has hit a purple patch, with nine wins from their last ten games.
15. The beast was a dragon, with great purple and green scales.
16. Purple is the in colour this spring.
17. They crossed a field stippled with purple weeds.
18. Have you get anything in the way of purple dacron, size 36?
19. The sky was streaked yellow and purple.
20. Pat was wearing an outrageous backless purple dress, so, not to be outdone, I put on my new gold and black trouser suit.
21. Red, orange, green and purple are all colours.
22. The priest wore a purple vestment to conduct the funeral services.
23. She wore purple and green silk.
24. I like rich jewel colours, such as purple, blue and green.
25. Purple, though beautiful, adds years to the age.
26. What do I think of your purple shoes? Well, they're certainly different.
27. His face was purple with rage.
28. Steve's purple patch continued with a second victory on Tuesday.
29. The walls were splashed with patches of blue and purple.
30. They painted the kitchen in bold colours - crimson, purple and blue.