Random good picture Not show
1. The King was clothed in a purple gown.
2. His face turned purple with rage.
3. The plant has a brilliant purple flower.
4. His face turned an unnatural shade of purple.
5. There is a purple airway in London Airport.
6. How beautiful the purple flower is!
7. I like this purple raincoat.
8. Her face was covered in purple blotches.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Its large leaves often show a delicate purple tint.
10. Despite occasional patches of purple prose, the book is mostly clear and incisive.
11. She had a purple dress on with a silver-white necklace.
12. 'Well, at least it's not purple,' she commented drily.
13. She wore a dress of dark purple.
14. The lamps all had matching purple shades.
15. Purple is the in colour this spring.
16. They crossed a field stippled with purple weeds.
17. The sky was streaked yellow and purple.
18. Red, orange, green and purple are all colours.
19. She wore purple and green silk.
20. Purple, though beautiful, adds years to the age.
21. His face was purple with rage.
22. The children's fingers were stained purple with blackberry juice.
23. Purple and yellow flowers peeped up between rocks.
24. She was dressed in purple.
25. She was wearing an unbecoming shade of purple.
26. Enormous cloud formations formed a purple mass.
27. His hands were purple with cold.
28. He turned purple with rage.
29. A large purple scar marked his cheek.
30. She was arrayed in purple velvet.