Random good picture Not show
(1) The doctor analysed the blood sample for anaemia.
(2) All the athletes had to provide a urine sample.
(3) I like to sample a life in the country.
(4) The survey covers a representative sample of schools.
(5) This sample room is exclusively for women.
(6) The doctor analysed the blood sample for anemia.
(7) The shipment does not check with the sample.
(8) We asked a random sample/selection of people what they thought.
(9) The interviews were given to a random sample of students.
(10) The survey used a random sample of two thousand people across England and Wales.
(11) The council undertook a sample survey of primary schools in the county.
(12) The sample of people questioned was drawn from the university's student register and stratified by age and gender.
(13) The shop is giving away a sample pack to every customer.
(14) Each sample was examined through a microscope.
(15) Each sample was tested in triplicate.
(16) The sample consisted of 98 secondary school teachers.
(17) Is it a truly representative sample?
(18) We looked at a random sample of 120 families.
(19) Send for your free sample today!
(20) We have a representative sample.
(21) The doctors analyzed the blood sample for anemia.
(22) Smokers were randomly distributed in the sample interviewed.
(23) It's sometimes hard to differentiate one sample from another.
(24) 60 percent of the sample answered negatively.
(25) Their research was based on a biased sample .
(26) The sperm sample is produced by masturbation.
(27) They asked me to do some sample drawings.
(28) She made us sample her cooking.
(29) The doctor stuck my finger with a needle to get blood sample.
(30) It would be easy to misinterpret results from such a small sample.
More similar words: for example, complex, temple, complexity, implement, implementation, same, lamp, camp, as a man, campus, all the same, the same as, damping, rampage, campaign, champion, just the same, plea, apple, plead, at the same time, couple, people, purple, as a matter of fact, championship, multiple, principle, imply.