Random good picture Not show
3. The rebels had taken complete control.
4. Their marriage was a complete travesty.
5. The stones form a complete circle.
6. The talks have reached a complete deadlock .
7. There was complete mayhem after the explosion.
8. The train came to a complete standstill.
9. The timing of the decision was a complete surprise.
10. The accident caused the complete closure of the road.
11. The firm soon achieved complete dominance in the marketplace.
12. The conference degenerated into a complete fiasco.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. He's acting like a complete dick.
14. I have a complete set of carpenter's tools.
15. His arrival brought complete silence to the room.
16. He said that dowsing for water is complete nonsense.
17. The latest crime figures are a complete sham.
18. I/My mind was in a complete haze.
19. Her actions manifested a complete disregard for personal safety.
20. She didn't have the stamina to complete the course.
21. The book is complete in ten volumes.
22. I can't complete this task alone.
23. After the party, the house was a total/complete shambles.
24. The whole procedure has become a complete farce.
25. His response was one of complete disbelief.
26. He was a complete stranger to me.
27. Complete the sentence with one of the adjectives provided.
28. Standing there on stage I felt a complete idiot.
29. His attempts at cooking are a complete joke.
30. The elections were a complete sham.
More similar words: complex, complexity, replete, ample, compete, temple, sample, comply, for example, implement, complaint, compliment, compliance, comply with, complicated, implementation, complain about, accomplishment, accomplishments, meter, athlete, detect, veteran, plea, concrete, diabetes, cemetery, apple, plead, detective.