1. Benefits please
like flowers, while they are fresh.
one’s eye and plague one’s heart.
3. It is hard to please
4. No piper can please
5. Eat to please
thyself, but dress to please others.
6. It is better to please
a fool than to anger him.
7. I'd like a cup of coffee, please.
8. Please fill out the attached blank.
9. Would you please do this for me?
10. Please will you shut the door?
11. Please could I leave early today?
12. Please do not hesitate to call us.
13. "Please wait for a minute, "she called down.
14. Please start over from the beginning.
15. Will you call your dog off, please?
16. Please supply a valid user password.
17. Please be more careful next time.
18. Please note my change of address.
19. Take me to this address, please.
20. Please send me to stay in the best time.
21. Please handle this precision instrument carefully.
22. Please hammer down the lid first.
23. Please contact our agent in Spain for further information.
24. Not sad(Sentencedict), please do not install the ending.
25. Please write to confirm your reservation .
26. Please give me six pennies for this sixpence.
27. Between us, please always remember me.
28. Could you wait for me, please?
29. We'll have another round of toast, please.
30. I sometimes wonder whether the greater rule of all is --- to know how to please
1. Would you please do this for me?
2. Can you get me a taxi, please?
3. Please give my regards to your family.
4. Please start over from the beginning.
5. Please be more careful next time.
6. Please have him call me back.
7. Please contact our agent in Spain for further information.
8. Please sit down for a while.
9. I'd like this one, and that one, please.
10. I'd like to speak to Mr. Sato, please.
11. Would you please get off the phone?
12. Please submit the document to me.
13. Please speak more clearly, we can't hear you.
14. Please ask him to call me.
15. Please line up one after another.
16. Please write us at the above address.
17. Please tell me what you honestly think.
18. Cabin crew, please stand by for takeoff.
19. Could you serve this gentleman please, Miss Bath?
20. Please say hello to John for me.
21. Please turn off the alarm clock.
22. Please tell him to call me.
23. Would you sing me a doh, please?
24. I'd like a wake-up call, please.
25. I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please.
26. Please speak a little more slowly.
27. Please tell him to call Kane.
28. Could you say that again, please?
29. Please give the dog some food.
30. Could you spell your name, please?
More similar words: release, pleasure, ease, plea, plead, at ease, least, increased, decrease, at least, in the least, not in the least, case, base, phase, ample, apple, abase, in case, laser, plenty, complex, couple, sample, temple, people, purple, replete, phrase, based on.