Similar words: neighboring, explore, exploration, employ, employer, employee, imply, simply. Meaning: [ɪm'plɔr /-'plɔː] adj. expressing earnest entreaty.
Random good picture Not show
1. Frank looked at Jim with imploring eyes.
2. She gave him an imploring look.
3. He had an imploring look in his eyes.
4. She kept asking her gym teacher, imploring until her enthusiasm wedged her into the program.
5. She's imploring me to return, I thought, she's realized what a mistake she's made.
6. After imploring top officials for years to improve conditions for orphans, she was fired in June 1993.
7. Those calm, strange eyes could see her imploring face.
8. Saw you the sad, imploring eye?
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Her mother was constantly imploring her not to allow herself to decay , as she had done.
10. She turned the sad imploring eyes away directly when they lighted upon a stranger.
11. They were imploring Him not to command them to go away into the abyss.
12. Suddenly he was surrounded by ten or a dozen street urchins in rags, imploring him to be generous.
13. The look in his eyes is so haunted and imploring that Blue can scarcely turn his own eyes away.
14. He raised the gun to the back of the Captain's head, imploring him to pull back on the stick.
15. Calls full of anguish, of him confessing his love for her, while imploring for time to explore his spiritual struggle.
16. Her fingers clutched at the light material of his jacket sleeve as though imploring him to listen.
17. Moreover, differentiating among the ethnographer, narrator of the text, and fieldworker is important for imploring the mutual impacts between power and knowledge.
18. As she passed on down the lane he came after her, imploring forgiveness and offering redemption.
19. He winced at her words but his eyes still met hers, imploring silence, comfort.
20. On the one hand, Haitians were deluged with text messages imploring them to wash before eating, while on the other they had to bathe their children in largely untreated sewer water.
21. Typical was a missive last week from the head of USAA, the military-based insurance company, imploring its customers to contact their senators with their concerns about the legislation.
22. Scarlett was on her feet, furious, facing the coldly blazing India and the imploring Melanie.
More similar words: neighboring, explore, exploration, employ, employer, employee, imply, simply, employment, major in, implicit, unemployment, implement, for instance, implication, implementation, ring, bring, ring up, string, during, ring out, impending, gathering, mothering, bring up, bring out, bring in, offering, offspring.