Random good picture Not show
2. Parents make a pledge to take their children to rehearsals.
3. Take this gift as a pledge of our friendship.
4. You are under pledge of secrecy.
5. I give you this ring as a pledge of my everlasting love for you.
6. Will the government honour its election pledge not to raise taxes?
7. The government should fulfil its pledge.
8. Her pledge to remain faithful was his anchor when in prison.
9. Management has given a pledge that there will be no job losses this year.
10. I gave him my pledge that I would vote for him.
11. The summit ended with a joint pledge to limit pollution.
12. I will pledge myself to a top secret.
13. The meeting ended with a pledge to step up cooperation between the six states of the region.
14. Take this ring as a pledge of our friendship.
15. Every day the schoolchildren pledge an oath of allegiance to their country.
16. The fighters had reneged on a pledge to release foreign prisoners.
17. I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America.
18. Their goods were distrained in pledge for rent.
19. The FA has resisted all entreaties to pledge its support to the cam-paign.
20. He asked her to pledge the house as security for a loan.
21. We are asking people to pledge their support for our campaign.
22. Do you think you'll pledge this semester?
23. I pledge that by next year we will have the problem solved.
24. Eisenhower fulfilled his election pledge to end the war in Korea.
25. The old man is willing to pledge for him.
26. None will be hit[sentencedict.com],[http://Sentencedict.com] I pledge my honour.
27. She left her gold bracelet as a pledge.
28. The treaties renounce the use of force and pledge the two countries to co-operation.
29. The central bank will provide special loans, and the banks will pledge the land as security.
30. If you join the armed forces, you have to pledge allegiance to your country.