Random good picture Not show
3. They went grouse shooting up on the moors.
4. The shooting was in pure self-defense.
5. The soldiers began shooting away at the enemy positions.
6. They're shooting grouse up on the moors.
7. When the enemy start shooting, you may fire back.
8. When the shooting started, they ducked behind a car.
9. Soldiers went on a rampage, pillaging stores and shooting.
10. They were shooting at a target.
11. She described the shooting as a wicked attack.
12. His brother was killed in a shooting incident last year.
13. Police rushed to the scene of the shooting and found one person dead and three wounded.
14. I spotted a shooting star which, to my astonishment, was bright green in colour.
15. Aim carefully before shooting.
16. The soldiers were practising on the rifle/shooting range.
17. The army were accused of shooting down unarmed demonstrators.
18. Flames were shooting up through the roof.
19. He goes shooting most weekends.
20. Two guys walked in and started shooting at people.
21. She was exhausted after a day's shooting.
22. Some footpaths are closed during the shooting season.
23. We sat around in the bar,[Sentencedict.com] shooting the breeze.
24. There were no independent witnesses to the shooting.
25. They go shooting in Scotland.
26. Bands of law breakers used to rage through the town, shooting and robbing.
27. An armed gang barged onto the train and began hacking and shooting anyone in sight.
28. Everyone put their fingers in their ears when the shooting started.
29. Some politicians have realised that there are more artful ways of subduing people than shooting or jailing them.
30. The protest degenerated into an orgy of looting and shooting.
More similar words: shoot, shoot up, voting, not in the least, rating, hunting, testing, setting, creating, existing, parenting, operating, blotting, awaiting, lighting, exciting, reporting, marketing, accounting, continuing, devastating, fascinating, distinguish, constructing, concentrating, unrelentingly, electroplating, boot, tooth, foot.