Random good picture Not show
1) Attempts to negotiate peace ended in armed revolt.
2) We'll leave you to negotiate with them.
3) The government has refused to negotiate with the strikers.
4) The government refuses to negotiate with terrorists.
5) We've decided to negotiate a loan with them.
6) The government will not negotiate with terrorists.
7) Only free men can negotiate; prisoners cannot enter into contracts. Your freedom and mine cannot be separated.
8) I'd like to negotiate about the distributional plan with you.
9) We've decided to negotiate with the employers about our wage claim.
10) He slowed down to negotiate the bend.
11) I managed to negotiate successfully with the authorities.
12) They have refused to negotiate on this issue.
13) The climbers had to negotiate a steep rock face.
14) Opposition grew and the government agreed to negotiate.
15) We must negotiate from a position of strength.
16) Guido swung the steering-wheel round to negotiate a corner.
17) The climber had to negotiate a steep rock face.
18) Did you negotiate to buy a computer?
19) We tried to negotiate a mutually agreeable solution.
20) She can be a tough lady to negotiate with.
21) You're in a strong position to negotiate a deal.
22) They were not empowered to negotiate without instructions.
23) Are the employers really willing to negotiate?
24) He said the president had the full backing of his government to negotiate a deal.
25) Despite the deep antipathies between them,[http://sentencedict.com/negotiate.html] the two sides have managed to negotiate an agreement.
26) The council's relative independence of the government means it can negotiate its own agreements.
27) It is a widely held axiom that governments should not negotiate with terrorists.
28) They have never evinced any readiness or ability to negotiate.
29) It is not clear whether the president is willing to negotiate with the democrats.
30) Strike action should be regarded as a last resort, when all attempts to negotiate have failed.
More similar words: negotiation, initiate, initiative, category, motivate, immediate, associate, associated, appropriate, be good at, notion, motion, voting, exotic, motive, at no time, initial, in no time, partial, palatial, initially, shooting, partially, give notice, variation, radiation, promotion, essentially, substantial, potentially.