Random good picture Not show
1. I have no relish for pop music.
2. The girls worshipped the pop star.
3. He is enthusiastic about pop music.
4. He sneered at people who liked pop music.
5. The pop group is now touring the provinces.
6. She has an encyclopedic knowledge of pop trivia.
7. You really have an ear for pop music.
8. If you're ever passing pop in and see me.
9. The older generation doesn't like pop music.
10. There is a poster about the pop festival.
11. I'm fond of pop music.
12. Can television and pop music really be considered art?
13. The cork came out with a loud pop.
14. When he opened the bottle it went pop.
15. The pop festival passed off peacefully, despite the fears of local residents.
16. It is rude just to pop off after a dinner at a friend's home.
17. The balloon will pop if you put a pin in it.
18. Some of the younger pop bands try to imitate their musical heroes from the past.
19. The usual hoopla surrounded the arrival of the pop star.
20. Many a famous pop star has been ruined by drugs.
21. Pop stars have raised millions of pounds for famine relief in Africa.
22. His previous fusions of jazz, pop and African melodies have proved highly successful.
23. Pop music doesn't have to be trash, it can be art.
24. The cork came out of the bottle with a loud pop.
25. I was making a million a year, but that's chicken feed in the pop business.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. McCartney was also keen to write in a classical idiom, rather than a pop one.
27. Every wall in her bedroom was covered with pin-ups of her favourite pop star.
28. Her new single went straight to number one in the pop charts .
29. He could hear the tinny sound of a radio playing a pop song.
30. Do you prefer classical music like Mozart and Mahler, or pop?