Random good picture Not show
2. There's no accounting for tastes.
3. The firm was accused of dubious accounting practices.
4. Usually not run hair health meters, accounting for it is hard to carry on one hundred meters sprint.
5. A job fell vacant in the accounting department.
6. The debate revolves around specific accounting techniques.
7. He faces 18 charges of fraud and false accounting.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Accounting principles are also referred to as standards.
9. We offer accounting as a subsidiary course.
10. He should go in for accounting because he has a good head for figures.
11. Outside investigators will put the company's accounting practices through the wringer.
12. The accounting firm deliberately destroyed documents to thwart government investigators.
13. August registrations have gone ballistic, accounting now for a quarter of the annual total.
14. She thinks he's wonderful-oh well, there's no accounting for taste.
15. The accounting office checked off each worker's dues every month.
16. In principle, the new software should make the accounting system a lot simpler.
17. A company's accounting records must be open for inspection at all times.
18. An understanding of accounting techniques is a major requisite for the work of the analysts.
19. Most large companies now use computers for accounting and housekeeping operations.
20. The profession's worst problem is creative accounting.
21. Trial balance to facilitate hotel accounting. 11.
22. Accounting information does not attempt to answer such questions.
23. Will the Supreme Court arbitrate accounting standards?
24. Commitment accounting Commitment accounting is much less widely adopted in practice than either cash accounting or accruals accounting.
25. The General Accounting Office reports that airbags do not provide adequate protection for small children and others not sitting in normal position.
26. In spite of accounting for only 0.2 percent of a beer's cost, this is naturally felt to be wasteful and undesirable.
27. Much of the apparent growth in profits that occurred in the 1980s was the result of creative accounting.
28. There was no love lost between the sales and the accounting departments.
29. The merger of these two companies would create the world's biggest accounting firm.
30. From 1987, companies' gains were charged to corporation tax as if they were additional income of an accounting period.
More similar words: account, account for, on account of, accountability, take into account, hunting, developing countries, county, country, count out, count on, counter, discount, counterpart, according, according to, counseling, parenting, continuing, unrelentingly, accompany, tobacco, mount, accord with, accommodate, until, accomplishment, amount to, jauntily, council.