Similar words: report, report on, reporter, reportedly, portion, supportive, proportion, in proportion to. Meaning: [rɪ'pɔrt /-'pɔːt] n. the news as presented by reporters for newspapers or radio or television.
Random good picture Not show
1. Journalists are reporting that the situation has now normalized.
2. Reporting restrictions were not lifted at the trial yesterday.
3. They were praised by police for reporting the theft.
4. Accurate reporting takes second place to lurid detail.
5. Reporting restrictions on the trial have been lifted .
6. Political reporting has become a staple of American journalism.
7. This is John Hutchins, reporting from Zimbabwe.
8. We strongly recommend reporting the incident to the police.
9. Most of the papers didn't even bother reporting it.
10. In narrative, the reporting verb is in the past tense.
11. Furniture and carpet retailers are among those reporting the sharpest annual decline in sales.
12. Cinemas up and down the country are reporting huge audiences for the film.
13. Some journalists are guilty of reporting scandal in order to sell papers.
14. He was taken to task for not reporting the problem earlier.
15. The press asked for restrictions on reporting the war to be lifted.
16. The reporting in the papers is entirely partial and makes no attempt to be objective.
17. Before reporting he saw the colour of the man's money.
18. The ponderous reporting style makes the evening news dull viewing.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. They blamed their defeat on the media's one-sided reporting of the election campaign.
20. This is Gavin Williams, reporting from the United Nations in New York.
21. Employees are urged not to be shy about reporting incidents of sexual harassment.
22. Cabin crews are reporting up to nine cases of air rage a week.
23. I'd hate to be someone really famous with the press reporting my every move.
24. At least 35 manufacturers have flouted a law requiring prompt reporting of such malfunctions.
25. The meeting will have the usual format - introductory session, group work and then a time for reporting back.
26. The old sense of deference and restraint in royal reporting has vanished.
27. Several journalists have been killed or injured by stray bullets while reporting on the civil war.
28. We might have a free press, but that doesn't mean all reporting is true and accurate.
29. While most bloggers comment on news reported elsewhere, some do their own reporting.
30. The carnival got off to a virtually trouble-free start with the police reporting only one arrest.
More similar words: report, report on, reporter, reportedly, portion, supportive, proportion, in proportion to, port, export, support, import, abortion, portray, airport, supporter, portrait, take part in, important, transport, portfolio, in support of, importantly, opportunity, of importance, transportation, voting, rating, active transport, advertising.