Random good picture Not show
1) The land was flat, giving no scope for defence.
2) Our bus won't start because the battery is flat.
3) The countryside was flat, dull and uninteresting.
4) Squash your cans flat before recycling.
5) The flat has gas-fired central heating.
6) We don't have flat land in this region.
7) Thora bustled about the flat,[http://sentencedict.com/flat.html] getting everything ready.
8) They just walked off and left me flat.
9) He dampened his hair to make it lie flat.
10) It's not half bad, your new flat.
11) They're renting a furnished flat on the third floor.
12) I got a flat tyre soon after setting off.
13) Crops were laid flat by heavy rainstorms.
14) A bottle has a flat base.
15) He fell flat to the ground.
16) We had undervalued the flat by 5000.
17) She wears loose clothes to hide her flat chest.
18) Officers armed with a search warrant entered the flat.
19) They want a bigger flat.
20) The car won't start?the battery's flat.
21) People used to believe the earth was flat.
22) The house has a sloping/flat/tiled/thatched/etc. roof.
23) He lived in a flat above the shop.
24) We live in a flat of two rooms.
25) 'You've got a flat tyre.' 'I know.'
26) She keeps her flat very tidy .
27) The tenor disappointed us by singing flat.
28) Our present lease on the flat expires next month.
29) The earth is round, not flat.
30) The battery is flat .