Random good picture Not show
1. The thief gave me a boot in my stomach.
2. The new model has a bigger boot.
3. They gave him the boot for coming late.
4. He gave the ball a tremendous boot.
5. I can boot up from a floppy disk, but that's all.
6. The skis should detach from the boot if you fall.
7. I'll have to boot you out soon — I want to lock up.
8. She got the boot for stealing money from the till.
9. I scuffed the heel of my boot on the step.
10. I'll put the luggage in the boot.
11. The ski had become disconnected from the boot.
12. She's an attractive woman,(http://Sentencedict.com) and wealthy to boot.
13. Put the luggage in the boot.
14. The spare tyre 's in the boot.
15. He opened the boot to put my bags in.
16. Boot the computer up and enter your password.
17. Go over to your PC and boot it up.
18. Stick the boot in, pal!
19. Did you lock the boot?
20. Our real bete noire is the car boot sale.
21. He should have been given the boot years ago.
22. He angrily swished his boot.
23. Their striker demonstrated all his prowess with the boot.
24. He had recently graduated from Marine Corps boot camp.
25. If you're late once more you're getting the boot.
26. He's kind, handsome and wealthy to boot.
27. He should have got the boot years ago.
28. He gave the ball a good boot.
29. Instead of catching fish,all he fished out was an old boot.
30. He tried to squash four pieces of luggage into the boot.