Random good picture Not show
1. The thief gave me a boot in my stomach.
2. The new model has a bigger boot.
3. I can boot up from a floppy disk, but that's all.
4. They gave him the boot for coming late.
5. The skis should detach from the boot if you fall.
6. I'll have to boot you out soon — I want to lock up.
7. She got the boot for stealing money from the till.
8. I scuffed the heel of my boot on the step.
9. He gave the ball a tremendous boot.
10. The boot wouldn't buckle.
11. I'll put the luggage in the boot.
12. Don't expect these types of boot to take the punishment that gardening will give them.
13. He squeezed six big bags into the boot of my car.
14. The ski had become disconnected from the boot.
15. She's an attractive woman,(http://Sentencedict.com) and wealthy to boot.
16. Put the luggage in the boot.
17. The spare tyre 's in the boot.
18. He opened the boot to put my bags in.
19. Boot the computer up and enter your password.
20. Go over to your PC and boot it up.
21. Sadly when the lid of the boot sprang open, it was empty.
22. What he needs is a good boot up the backside!
23. Instead of catching fish,all he fished out was an old boot.
24. He tried to squash four pieces of luggage into the boot.
25. After he lost his job, his wife put the boot in by announcing she was leaving him.
26. He lent down and struck a match on the sole of his boot.
27. She was a disruptive influence, and after a year or two she got the boot.
28. He is making money and receiving free advertising to boot!
29. He kicked the earth with the toe of his boot.
30. The chairman denied that he had been given the boot .