Random good picture Not show
1. The scheme did not meet unqualified approval.
2. The audience showed its approval by cheering loudly.
3. I will send you the goods on approval.
4. The audience has expressed its approval.
5. She desperately wanted to win her father's approval.
6. Do the plans meet with your approval?
7. He showed his approval by shaking my hands.
8. Several people nodded in approval.
9. They voiced their approval of the plan.
10. A roar of approval resounded through the Ukrainian parliament.
11. She is eager for her parents' approval.
12. The chairman has also given his approval for an investigation into the case.
13. I got it on seventeen days approval(sentencedict.com), so if you don't like it we can change it.
14. Although the plan received unanimous approval, this does not mean that it represents the lowest common denominator.
15. The poll gave a popular approval rating of 39% for the President.
16. The president has already given his approval to the plan.
17. Your silence will be interpreted as approval.
18. The proposals received heavily qualified approval.
19. His ideas have won widespread public approval .
20. The proposal was accepted with unanimous approval.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. The crowd roared its approval.
22. The scheme has been given approval to go ahead.
23. The plan is subject to the manager's approval.
24. The developers submitted building plans to the council for approval.
25. Despite his great commercial success he still yearns for critical approval.
26. Local authorities should submit schemes to the relevant minister for approval.
27. Washington would not take such a step without its allies' approval.
28. Montgomery's new style of leadership met with Leslie's wholehearted approval.
29. By the end of the year the Prime Minister's approval rating had fallen as low as 12 percent.
30. Their support is conditional on his proposals meeting their approval.
More similar words: approve, approve of, approach, appropriate, approximately, removal, appreciation, province, provoke, provide, provided, improved, provider, provision, innovative, innovation, rival, naval, value, valley, valid, arrival, interval, survival, evaluate, validity, controversy, apply, happy, apple.