Random good picture Not show
1. What first put the police onto the scam?
2. He got involved in a credit card scam.
3. He had no part in the scam.
4. They believed they were participating in an insurance scam, not a murder.
5. In recent weeks, three others in the scam admitted to charges of money laundering and wire fraud.
6. This is the kind of scam for which the offshore industry is notorious.
7. The welfare scam was costing the federal government hundreds of thousands of dollars.
8. The scam, first detected in October 1994, deceived people from 41 states and the District of Columbia.
9. The media buy into the scam because such scare stories about unseen threats make good headlines.
10. But what is notable about the Koffler scam is the sheer, hilarious hubris of it.
11. She and her boyfriend were involved in a scam to get $5 million from the company.
12. I've done internet dating before – what a scam!
13. An overzealous investor was taken in by a scam.
14. Some seniors are gullible, trusting scam artists only too often.
15. Unlike the Bre-X scam, the company's Wyoming land does indeed have rare earths, but they are in small concentrations and are mostly the less-desirable sub-group of the elements.
16. If the scheme appears to be a pyramid selling scam, have nothing to do with it.
17. Already there are reports of testimony suggesting that Steffi knew of the alleged tax-evasion scam all along.
18. I spent more than $4000 before I realized the whole thing was a scam.
19. The offer of a "free" vacation to Florida sounds like a scam to me.
20. At the Penta the porters had worked out a neat scam with the airline crews who regularly booked into the hotel.
21. The law and order section is a prime target for every kind of scam.
22. It may not have been the most lucrative land scam in United States history, but it ranked somewhere near the top.
23. But my traveling companion, more wary and savvy than I, smelled scam.
24. I won't shop them if they cut me in on their scam.
25. Walking like a man, hitting like a hammer, she's a juvenile scam.
26. GRS reader Bozemblem recently sent me this story of his close encounter with a "business opportunity" that turned out to be a scam.
27. Watermarks: Learn to make'em. They are invaluable for a mail scam.
28. Because it is a serious offense in Nigeria to enter without a valid visa[Sentencedict.com], the victim's illegal entry may be used by the scam artists as leverage to coerce the victims into releasing funds.
29. Recently, e - mail users have been targeted by a global Internet scam.
30. When investors to the Bahasa Indonesia "document" sent to the notary, the scam eventually it away.