Random good picture Not show
1. She gave fresh momentum to the campaign.
2. Tanks were deployed effectively during the long campaign.
3. They have mounted a propaganda campaign against Western governments.
4. His campaign was not going well.
5. They've worked night and day to publicise their campaign.
6. The general slurred over his contribution to the campaign.
7. The sales campaign was a total disaster.
8. We need someone to coordinate the whole campaign.
9. She explained the thinking behind the campaign.
10. Several leading creatives are involved in the advertising campaign.
11. His presidential campaign won endorsement from several celebrities.
12. The campaign to stop drink-driving had only limited success.
13. This election campaign has been characterized by violence.
14. The organization has launched a campaign to raise $150(Sentencedict.com ),[sentencedict.com]000.
15. Today police launched a campaign to reduce road accidents.
16. The tab for the campaign was nearly $500 million.
17. They conducted a campaign of economic sabotage.
18. She has been a central figure in the campaign.
19. Governor Caperton has the largest campaign war chest.
20. Labour took its pre-election campaign to the North-West.
21. These results demonstrate convincingly that our campaign is working.
22. She had actively solicited funds for her election campaign.
23. He played a prominent part in the campaign.
24. Despite winning the title, their last campaign ended in great disappointment.
25. He fought in the N African campaign during the last war.
26. The campaign for reform should start to gather momentum in the new year.
27. The campaign was designed to increase public awareness of the problem.
28. Campaign leaders were caught flat-footed when the opinion polls suddenly started to swing the other way.
29. They conducted a vigorous campaign for a shorter working week.
30. Every single ad in the campaign has been a gem.