Random good picture Not show
(1) They underwrote the coal mine's bonds.
(2) Germany produced enormous quantities of coal, iron and steel.
(3) Put some coal on the fire.
(4) Gas-fired electricity is cheaper than coal.
(5) There is plenty of coal in this area.
(6) We've converted from coal to gas central heating.
(7) The nation's consumption of coal decreased continuously last year.
(8) They burned coal to heat the room.
(9) Stocks of coal are running low.
(10) Coal gave the region industrial supremacy.
(11) Coal used to cost 3 shillings a sack.
(12) China is rich in coal mine.
(13) He tried to regularize the management of coal mines.
(14) Supplies of coal are dwindling fast.
(15) His face was blackened with coal.
(16) Coal is becoming a rare commodity.
(17) Coal miners have to work under the ground.
(18) Many ships coal at this Port.
(19) We must renew our supplies of coal.
(20) Coal seams intermixed with iron ore.
(21) Gas and coal are fuels.
(22) Put some more coal on the fire.
(23) The geologist proves up a coal deposits.
(24) Europe imports coal from America.
(25) The average UK coal seam is one metre thick.
(26) His daily work is to riddle coal cinders to get out the larger pieces.
(27) Shale underlies the coal.
(28) Wood, coal, oil(http://sentencedict.com), petrol and gas are all different kinds of fuel.
(29) The government restructured the coal industry before selling it to private owners.
(30) They rated their daily coal output at about 2,100 tons.