Random good picture Not show
2. The scandal has damaged his credibility as a leader.
3. Fleet Street loves a good scandal.
4. The scandal sent tremors through the political establishment.
5. Their affair caused/created a scandal in the office.
6. He loved gossip and scandal.
7. This scandal could prove seriously damaging to the government.
8. The scandal made her resignation inevitable.
9. The Government was discredited by the scandal.
10. The scandal will not detract from her fame.
11. The officer brazened out the scandal.
12. The scandal broke in 1998.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. The scandal was an acute embarrassment for the President.
14. His reputation was permanently tainted by the financial scandal.
15. You don't want to hush-hush his scandal to me.
16. The scandal threatened to undermine the institution of the Presidency.
17. If the newspapers get hold of this scandal, they'll really have a field day!
18. He can scarcely survive this scandal with his reputation intact.
19. Ministers have dismissed the rumours of a bribery scandal as nonsense.
20. This latest episode in the fraud scandal has shocked a lot of people.
21. The scandal has been discussed by the politburo, although the authorities have tried to hush it up.
22. It's a scandal for a city official to take tax money for his own use.
23. The scandal was widely reported in the national media .
24. After the recent scandal, he faces an uphill struggle to win back public support before the next election.
25. It is getting harder for the president to dissociate himself from the scandal.
26. Her reputation suffered a mortal blow as a result of the scandal.
27. The president will have to resign for being involved in a political scandal.
28. His resignation must have some connection with the recent scandal.
29. His government began to unravel because of a banking scandal.
30. He was obliged to resign when one of his own aides was implicated in a financial scandal.
More similar words: and all, and all that, medal, scan, scare, scale, scared, scary, fiscal, scatter, landscape, in this case, mandate, agenda, far and away, standard, in danger, boundary, calendar, on a large scale, defendant, secondary, attendance, fundamental, recommendation, at home and abroad, round and round.