Random good picture Not show
2. The scandal has damaged his credibility as a leader.
3. Fleet Street loves a good scandal.
4. The scandal threatened to undermine the institution of the Presidency.
5. If the newspapers get hold of this scandal, they'll really have a field day!
6. He can scarcely survive this scandal with his reputation intact.
7. The scandal sent tremors through the political establishment.
8. Ministers have dismissed the rumours of a bribery scandal as nonsense.
9. Their affair caused/created a scandal in the office.
10. This scandal could prove seriously damaging to the government.
11. The scandal made her resignation inevitable.
12. This latest episode in the fraud scandal has shocked a lot of people.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. The Government was discredited by the scandal.
14. The scandal has been discussed by the politburo, although the authorities have tried to hush it up.
15. It's a scandal for a city official to take tax money for his own use.
16. The scandal will not detract from her fame.
17. The officer brazened out the scandal.
18. The scandal was widely reported in the national media .
19. After the recent scandal, he faces an uphill struggle to win back public support before the next election.
20. The scandal about the President is quickly being noised abroad.
21. The stock-market scandal is refusing to go away, mainly because there's still no consensus over how it should be dealt with.
22. It caused quite a scandal when he left his wife.
23. The scandal was an acute embarrassment for the President.
24. His reputation was permanently tainted by the financial scandal.
25. It is getting harder for the president to dissociate himself from the scandal.
26. Her reputation suffered a mortal blow as a result of the scandal.
27. The president will have to resign for being involved in a political scandal.
28. His resignation must have some connection with the recent scandal.
29. His government began to unravel because of a banking scandal.
30. He was obliged to resign when one of his own aides was implicated in a financial scandal.
More similar words: and all, and all that, medal, scan, scare, scale, scared, scary, fiscal, scatter, landscape, in this case, mandate, agenda, far and away, standard, in danger, boundary, calendar, on a large scale, defendant, secondary, attendance, fundamental, recommendation, at home and abroad, round and round.