Random good picture Not show
4. No artist of performer can entirely escape the lure of fame and its promise of endless admiration and respect, but there is a heavy price one must pay for it.
5. He told the extraordinary story of his escape.
6. He didn't allow any word to escape his lips.
7. They made no attempt to escape.
8. We foiled his attempt to escape.
9. The prisoners planned to escape.
10. He was unable to escape the array of facts.
11. Little by little(sentencedict.com), he formulated his plan for escape.
12. It won't be easy for them to escape extradition.
13. He cast about for an escape route.
14. His plan to escape came badly unstuck.
15. Children were evacuated from London to escape the bombing.
16. We managed to escape observation .
17. There was no escape from the enemy.
18. The guards thwarted his attempt to escape from prison.
19. The antelope could not escape the crocodile's gaping jaws.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. He made his escape through the window.
21. Please exit by the fire escape.
22. He went into exile to escape political imprisonment.
23. The prisoners plotted an escape route.
24. No one can escape from the prison camp.
25. TV is used as an escape from reality .
26. I felicitate myself on my narrow escape.
27. The Puritans left England to escape being persecuted.
28. They were caught trying to escape.
29. They came to America to escape political tyranny.