Random good picture Not show
1. You have a scant hour in which to pack.
2. He paid scant attention to what was said.
3. The story has received scant attention in the press.
4. She began to berate the police for paying scant attention to the theft from her car.
5. There is scant evidence for this view.
6. The manifesto pays scant regard to green issues.
7. This hole was a scant .23 inches in diameter.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. He listened with scant patience to their supplications.
9. I paid scant attention to what she was saying.
10. Policy-makers paid scant attention to the wider issues.
11. They produce goods with scant regard for quality.
12. Many mothers pay scant attention to their own needs when their children are small.
13. He pays scant attention to the needs of his children.
14. The firefighters went back into the house with scant regard for their own safety.
15. We had scant time to rehearse.
16. But bureaucrats have scant leeway to exercise judgment.
17. Scant physical evidence remains as a reminder.
18. But that is scant consolation for the 49ers.
19. Economic concerns received relatively scant attention.
20. A costly and illogical drain on its scant resources.
21. There is scant evidence of reconciliation in that room.
22. Modern historians have had scant success with this material, which inspires little trust.
23. Kirov assessed the scant information he had managed to accumulate over the last few weeks.
24. It is clear, however, that Beveridge paid scant attention to these wider issues.
25. The food was scant: weeks when the only thing available was tortillas bind salt.
26. Prior to the Revolution there was scant institutional evidence of deep-rooted nationalist sentiment.
27. Scant make-up was applied, and her pale gold hair was treated to little more than a few vigorous strokes of a brush.
28. It was found that scant attention had been paid to raising the cultural level of party members.
29. The enterprise then assumes a defensive posture that offers little true protection and scant opportunity for improvement and growth.
30. Outside, bigger, rougher rocks were piled up to the eaves, with scant little chinks left for doorways and windows.