Random good picture Not show
(1) It is not for nothing that scabies is commonly known as the itch.
(2) Skin diseases, such as impetigo or scabies, are transmitted by direct contact.
(3) Prolonged contact with some one who has scabies is the most likely method of transmission.
(4) His flesh crawled as if he had a scabies.
(5) How long have you had this scabies?
(6) It is said that scabies is hard to eradicate.
(7) Untreated scabies infestations, especially in infants, immobilised geriatric patients, AIDS and other immunologically compromised patients can support huge numbers of female mites.
(8) We present a case of dermatomyositis with keratotic scabies in the scalp.
(9) Scabies is a skin condition caused by a mite called Sarcoptes scabiei.
(10) People can be infested with scabies without having any symptoms.
(11) It'sounds like scabies . Let me take a look under the microscope.
(12) A 65 years old man suffered with Norwegian scabies was reported.
(13) For eczema, wet sore, itchy skin, leprosy, as scabies ringworm.
(14) Itch mites cause scabies.
(15) It also effective in treating scabies, insect stings, skin infections, and eczema.
(16) In a medical centre they found dreadful cases of malnutrition, scabies and diarrhoea.
(17) The average number of mites found in a case of scabies is about ten.
(18) She would even bring street urchins into the presidential palace to bathe them and treat their scabies and give them a meal.
(19) Her aunt said the child had poured hot water over herself to relieve terrible itching caused by scabies.
(20) If a further infection occurs in some one who has already suffered from scabies[Sentence dictionary], the course of events may be very different.
(21) In addition, there are infections by protozoa and infestations of pubic lice and scabies.
(22) Results:The primary syphilis was found to be commonly misdiagnosed as chancroid, genital herpes, scabies nodules and ulcus vulvae acutum.
(23) Examination of remaining parts of the body, including interdigital webs, axilla and periumbilical area, revealed no signs of scabies.
(24) It was not until a scalp scraping showed numerous Sarcoptes mites and ova that the diagnosis of keratotic scabies was finally made.
(25) Prioderm lotion contains the active ingredient malathion , which is an organophosphorous insecticide that kills parasites such as head lice, pubic lice and scabies mites.
(26) Results Primary syphilis was found to be commonly misdiagnosed as genital herpes, and scabies nodules, in male patients, and misdiagnosed as acute vulvovaginal ulcer and chancroid in females.
(27) It has obvious cure effect to psoriasis nettle rash , prurigo and scabies.
More similar words: cabin, cabinet, ambient, biennial, cab, series, diesel, siesta, facies, priest, cable, cabal, species, macabre, quiescent, acquiesce, movie star, groceries, a series of, amicable, facilities, scan, revocable, bric-a-brac, cablegram, centuries-old, scant, scare, applicable, impeccable.