Random good picture Not show
1. Tunisia achieved independence from French colonial rule in 1956.
2. His guerrillas defeated the colonial army in 1954.
3. France was once a colonial power.
4. Britain was the largest colonial power .
5. Various parts of Africa have suffered under colonial rule.
6. The country longs to be free of colonial domination.
7. Turkey was once an important colonial power.
8. Kenya was under colonial rule for many years.
9. The town was first established in colonial times.
10. Their outdated attitudes are a remnant from colonial days.
11. Such attitudes are a legacy from colonial times.
12. The former colonial possessions are now independent states.
13. The Colonial Office was absorbed into the Foreign Office.
14. After 150 years of struggle against brutal colonial rule, the country won its independence.
15. The people of Africa have successfully fought against colonial rule.
16. Ex - colonial countries began to challenge the cultural dominance of Europe.
17. Dutch colonial authorities imprisoned him for his part in the independence movement.
18. Australia, New Zealand, and Canada, had no colonial conflict with the mother country.
19. The natives were unwilling to be bent by colonial power.
20. Colonial officials tended to see Indian society as an undifferentiated whole.
21. Independence came to the British colonial territories in Africa in the late fifties and early sixties.
22. This leaves Colonial Williamsburg in an awkward position.
23. These old buildings are the last vestiges of a colonial past.
24. Many Filipinos see the bases as an extension of American colonial rule.
25. The present political system is a hangover from the nineteenth century colonial era.
26. The political frontiers in Africa were often arbitrarily drawn up by the old colonial powers.Sentencedict.com
27. Public general hospital originated in the almshouse infirmaries established as early as colonial times by local governments to care for the poor.
28. In many cases religious persecution is the cause of people fleeing their country. A case in point is colonial India.
29. The Latin American and African people have successfully fought against colonial rule.
30. Her eventful life included holding senior positions in the Colonial Service.
More similar words: colony, denial, Color., color, colorful, prolong, so long as, no longer, ecological, colloquial, Palestinian, onion, laconic, monitor, chronic, ironically, electronic, antagonist, electronics, column, collar, collect, college, long., long, biology, apology, geology, theology, protocol.