Synonym: curse, promise, vouch, vow. Similar words: sweater, wear, wear off, wear out, year after year, sweep, swell, weave. Meaning: [swer /sweə] v. 1. utter obscenities or profanities 2. to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true 3. promise solemnly; take an oath 4. make a deposition; declare under oath 5. have confidence or faith in.
Random good picture Not show
3. That's one of the strongest swear words in Spanish.
4. The swear words were edited out .
5. I swear I'll never fail you again.
6. Don't swear at him; it's all of my faults.
7. He heard her swear under her breath.
8. Are you sure? --I swear.
9. Don't swear in front of the children.
10. Soldiers must swear allegiance to the Crown/the King.
11. I can swear by my reputation.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. I swear by God I didn't mean it.
13. It is totally unacceptable for children to swear.
14. I swear I won't tell anyone your secret.
15. I swear by Almighty God that the evidence I shall give ...
16. Servicemen have to swear an oath of loyalty to their country.
17. All members had to swear a solemn oath never to reveal the secrets of the organization.
18. You'd swear he was a cardboard cut-out except that he'd moved his rifle.
19. Why did you let him swear at you like that?
20. Will you swear to it that you'll always live on your own?
21. If we fell in love again I swear I'd love you right.
22. I swear to you, I don't know anything.
23. It's wrong to swear and shout.
24. You should swear by Anna who's a good lawyer.
25. Soldiers must swear allegiance to the King.
26. I swear I'll never leave you.
27. I heard him mutter a mild swear word.
28. The slaves had to swear obedience to their masters.
29. I swear to God I didn't know about it.
30. It was a real shock, the first time I heard my mother swear.