Random good picture Not show
3. That's one of the strongest swear words in Spanish.
4. The swear words were edited out .
5. I swear I'll never fail you again.
6. I swear by Almighty God that the evidence I shall give ...
7. Don't swear at him; it's all of my faults.
8. Servicemen have to swear an oath of loyalty to their country.
9. He heard her swear under her breath.
10. All members had to swear a solemn oath never to reveal the secrets of the organization.
11. Don't swear in front of the children.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. Soldiers must swear allegiance to the Crown/the King.
13. I can swear by my reputation.
14. You'd swear he was a cardboard cut-out except that he'd moved his rifle.
15. I swear by God I didn't mean it.
16. Why did you let him swear at you like that?
17. It is totally unacceptable for children to swear.
18. Will you swear to it that you'll always live on your own?
19. I swear I won't tell anyone your secret.
20. If we fell in love again I swear I'd love you right.
21. I swear to you, I don't know anything.
22. Will you swear it that you are willing to subscribe yourself to your promise?
23. It's wrong to swear and shout.
24. I swear I will faithfully execute my office and my motherland.
25. I would be prepared to swear on oath that they didn't see me.
26. You should swear by Anna who's a good lawyer.
27. It was a real shock, the first time I heard my mother swear.
28. I think I put the keys back in the drawer, but I couldn't swear to it .
29. Are you willing to stand up in court and swear that you don't recognize him?
30. I used to get very upset and scream and swear, throwing tantrums all over the place.