Random good picture Not show
1. A camel has a hump on its back.
2. Their only transportation was camel.
3. We padded the seat of the chair with camel hair to make it soft.
4. A camel can bear burden.
5. The camel has a game leg.
6. The llama is related to the camel.
7. Strain at a gnat and swallow a camel.
8. He used to smoke Camel,but he switched.
9. A characteristic of the camel is its ability to live for a long time without water.
10. Some types of camel have two humps and others have one.
11. A little later, a family on a camel cart.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Chameau, camel, was slang for an old courtesan.
13. Governmentlicensed camel drivers also stroll over.
14. They developed a remarkable taste for camel meat.
15. There is the camel rider of Blunt in the glaring light and the thorn bushes clutching at him with their crooked hands.
16. Everyone thought that my crossing the Rann by camel was a most peculiar idea.
17. One dehydrated camel drank 186 litres of water in two bouts of 94 and 92 litres.
18. He had ridden the camel all the way from the coast and was under the impression that they had become friends.
19. To travel through the world it is necessary to have the mouth of hog, the legs of a stag, the eyes of a falcon, the ears of an ass, shoulders of a camel, and the face of an ape, and overplus, a satchel full of money and patience.
20. When fresh food and water are not available, the camel can feed off its hump.
21. But I believe you would be fond of him if he looked like your camel.
22. Their deity, Goddess Vankul Mata ji, rides on a camel and specifically bequeathed the animal to them.
23. I will introduce you to a Kaika who can train a camel to bring breakfast in the mornings.
24. The next day we were taken to visit a Kabari camel herd out in those wild and lovely but denuded hills.
25. I had seen a photograph of him leading the camel parade on Independence Day through Delhi.
26. Small Dave had spent a goodly amount of time impressing upon him the importance of finding a camel.
27. I've seen strong men crying at the salmon mayonnaise, and the wine cellar would turn a camel off the water.
28. The look extends to outer-wear where easy, belted styles in camel or charcoal are the perfect winter coat.
29. Every now and then I sat in the shade of my camel, head between knees and dry retched.
30. Then he directed me to take off with my oh so hungry little camel.
More similar words: camera, cameras, ameliorate, camp, campus, melt, campaign, smell out, smell of, homeland, homeless, extremely, same, game, name, flame, frame, amend, by name, byname, American, amenable, all the same, good name, the same as, nickname, framework, tournament, in the name of, just the same.